Five

Y/N felt something warm tickle her cheek. Her sunset colored eyes, now tired and weary, fluttered open to reveal the bright emerald eyes of a certain Son of Poseidon, soaked and wet from the salty lake water. His raven black locks dripping water droplets on her face.

"You're finally awake, I see." Percy chuckled.

He suddenly stopped laughing, aware for the first time of how beautiful she was. "Wow," his gaze was intense "Your eyes are dazzling."

Afraid and confused, she punched him flat on the face, knocking him over. Percy yelled out painfully, and she urgently pushed herself backward, digging through the sand with her nails, her eyes wide, feeling lost.

She replayed the last events she had witnessed. Nico walking her to the beach. Stopping in the the sand to admire the sunset, while his hair got blown back by the breeze. Him handing her that liquid to make her fall unconscious.

Him kissing her him running away the darkness devouring her the salty drops of water on her face the bright intense stare of those emerald eyes....

It all came too fast.

She cried out loud and started weeping, this time, instead of curling in on herself, hitting the sand and spraying it all over the place.

Percy ran to her side, his nose bleeding, and tried to pull her up. "No!" she yelled, which surprised him, seeing as Y/N L/N was a silent, shy and organized girl. Well, that's how he knew her.

She struggled to get up, and when she did, she ran for the woods. "Y/N! Wait- No!"

But it was too late. She was already lost.

 She was already lost

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.