Epilogue

Hey everyone!

So this is it...the last chapter. Thank you for sticking with this book until the end- it really means a lot to me.

Okay, so this song is Never Let Me Go by Florence + the Machine. I love it so much and hope you do as well!

(There is another Author's Note at the end- please read!)

Love_To_Write218

_ _ _ _

2 years later

"So, have you gotten any main parts in any productions as of late?" Gwen asked her friend over the phone. She was currently sprawled out on the bed in her dorm. She had been at Oxford for two years and it was everything she had dreamed it would be, if not better.

"Not yet," Mj anwsered. "But, I am going to an audition tomorrow."

"And you are going to rock that audition," Gwen said as she smiled. She then looked at the clock, "Oh, I'm sorry, MJ but I have to get ready. I have a date with Peter tonight."

"Oooh, tell me everything." Mj said.

Gwen laughed, "Yeah sure. Talk to you, later. Good luck on your audition!"

"Thanks, see ya!" Gwen ended the call and moved to her closet to pick out her clothes. Peter had said to dress formal, so she put on a slim salmoned-color dress that fell just below her knees. She curled her blond hair so it cascaded down her shoulders, before applying a hint of natural colored make-up to her face. 

She sighed as she looked at her reflection throught the mirror. she turned around to her roommate, Kirsten. "Do I look alright?"

Kirsten rolled her eyes, "Of course you do. Besides, Peter will think you look amazing no matter what you wear. "

"I guess so," Gwen said as she turned back around. 

There was a knock at their door, "I'll get it." Kirsten said and winked at Gwen before leaving to open the door.

Gwen took a deep breath. She had no idea why she was so nervous- she had been on plenty of dates with Peter. But it was something of the way he had asked her to the date. His voice had a sense of seriousness in it that wasn't normally there.

"Oh gosh, what if he's breaking up with me?" Gwen thought in a paniced tone. "Oh, please no, no."

"Gwen! Peter's waiting by the door." Kirsten said. "Come on, he's waiting!"

Gwen nodded and walked out behind Kirsten. When Peter saw her, he stood there speechless, not being able to say anything.

"Do I look that bad?" Gwen asked, biting her lip. 

"No, of course not!" Peter said rushing towards her and grasping her hand. "Gwen, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks," she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You look really handsome too, by the way."

He smiled and took her hand, leading her out the door, "Bye Kirsten!"

"Don't stay out too late!" Kirsten warned.

"Yes, mom," Gwen mocked with a smile. 

Peter walked Gwen away from campus and began leading her. "Where are we going, bug boy?"

"Ahh, tsk, tsk," Peter said. "I'm sorry but, not sorry. It's a surprise for me to know and you to find out.

Gwen faked a pout and looked away, "Fine, whatever..."