Rick Grimes (2)

You can play the song I just added it in so you can have some music to listen to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what was your son's name?" I asked. We were making our way towards a prison that Morgan said his friend Rick was at.

"His name was Dwayne" Morgan replied I nodded and we kept walking. "Your not going to ask what happened to him?" Morgan said "well since your son isn't with you, I guess I know what happened".

"So what about you did you have any family, friends, boyfriend?" He asked I reagusted my backpack "I had an older brother named Luke. He couldn't take it anymore" I said.

We came up on a hill and the smell of smoke hit my face like a baseball. We looked a head and saw the prison but...... it was all destroyed. The fence was tore down, these towers on fire, and walkers everywhere. My eyes were filled with fear and horror.

I looked over and saw Morgan, his face was blank. He turned towards the trees and started walking "were are you going?" I asked, I started following behind him " if I know Rick he wouldn't give up that easily, he's still alive".

"Morgan even if your friend-" I got cut off "his names Rick" Morgan said "well even if Rick is tough that doesn't mean he is alive" I explained. Morgan turned sharply at me "didn't you say that you had nothing to do, you had no plans" Morgan said "well yeah" I replied "well then you can come with me or you can leave" .

We stared at each other for 3 minutes strait not breaking silence. I had my bow and quickly pulled out an arrow and pulled back the string aiming it at Morgan's head, he pulled out his pistol and pointed it at my head.

I moved my bow to the side and shot, a walker behind Morgan fell with a thud. Morgan turned around and saw the corpse on the ground and turned back toward me. "You need me more than I need you" I said lowering my bow, as did he with his pistol."We'll see" he replied and we started walking through the huge thick forest.

~~~3 hours later cause I'm lazy af~~~~

We were still walking through the woods trying to find any sign that Rick was alive.

"You didn't tell me much about your life Keira" Morgan said breaking the silence between us "what do you want to know?" I asked " I don't know, you're childhood" Morgan answered.

It took me a little bit before answering "I don't have that great of a childhood" I said "it couldn't have been that bad" Morgan said. I took a deep breath. "My mom died when I was 6, I got pregnant when I was 15, Luke left for war, my dad became an alchohaulic and started to hit me, I lost my child, my dad got sent to jail, and my brother came back to this disaster of a world" I said.

We looked a head and saw a dirt road with two pairs of dried boot prints, we decided to follow.

We came across a small town with houses and the tracks slowly faded into the dirt road.

We turned into a small walkway that led to a house. Morgan grabbed the door knob then turned to me "You ready?" Morgan asked, I pulled out my knife and nodded.

He turned to open the door but it wouldn't budge "what's the matter?" I wispered "must be locked" I peeked through the window that was to the left of the door. I saw a kid standing with a gun pointed at the door and an injured man who was looking through the small hole in the door.

The door opened and I drew my bow with an arrow ready. Morgan dropped his weapon and hugged the man in front of him, I guess that must be Rick. I still had my bow raised and ready to fire, the man looked up at me his whole side of his face was purple, blue, and black and his eye was almost swollen shut.

"Who's she?" The man asked looking at me "I'm Keira" I replied. The man looked at Morgan with a questioning look "I found her yesterday or I guess she found me" Morgan said.

Rick brought us inside and introduced me to his son Carl. Carl had brown hair just like his dad and blue eyes as well (I think he has blue eyes), Carl was closed off from most of us (not sure why I said most of us when there is only three people their including you).

" So how did you two find each other?" Rick asked while we were cereal that wasn't very good. "I was walking and I came across his town and I found him leaving going to find you so I tagged along" I said answering Rick's question. "Well I'm going to bed" I said and yawned and dragged my self up the stairs in to one of the rooms.

A/N: the italics are here thinking

I stared up at the blank ceiling and thought.

What if they all die before me just like Luke?

Rick said he was looking for the rest of his group, would his group even want me around?

What if their leaving right now?!

So many questions were spinning around in my head all at once that it was to much for me to take. My head started to hurt, it felt like a semi truck ran over my head.

Before I knew it my eyes became heavy and I drifted off to sleep but questions were still unaswered, I guess I will find out in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was chapter 2 I hope you all like it and the third chapter will come out shortly.

Word count: 988