Gabriel (8)

She says she cuts
They look and find nothing they think she lies
But they look for cuts on

                            wrists
                         Not thighs
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

We continued walking down a railroad track and every time we saw a sign for Terminus we would cover it with mud to keep people safe frome that place. We went through the bush with me limping in the middle of the group.

We stopped for a minute to take a break since we were all really tired but we didn't stop long "everything okay?" T-Dog asked I knew I was being silent again and I guess I wasn't able to avoid that question "to be honest I don't know anymore 'T' I'm just confused right now" I said.

🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻
Time skip brut to you by my lazines
🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸🎻🎸

We stopped for the night and had a fire going wich wasn't bad. I sat down on the hard ground while Rosita checked my ankle, she looked up at me and put her hands on her knees "good news is that it should be healed in about three or four days and you can walk on it but your going to limp badly"

"What's the bad news?" I asked "You have to wait three or four days and we need everyone in healthy condition" I nodded my head while looking around at everyone "what do you think about Washington?" I asked.

She sat beside me "I really don't know I just hope that it's everything Eugene says it is" it agreed with her. I slowly drifted off to sleep with my back against a tree.

When I woke up everyone was getting ready to leave and I immediately got up using the tree to hold me up I grabbed my bag, bow, and my quiver and limped my way following the group.

A hand came in front of my face, I looked up to see Morgan I sent him a slight smile "need some help?" He asked "I told you before I don't need anyone babying me, I know you mean well but I want to do this on my own" I said he smiled "tough, that's what we need" I smiled and nodded at him and hobbled my way towards everyone.

I ended up walking beside Merle I looked around and realized someone was missing "where's Daryl?" I asked and turned my head to Merle "finally speaking" he had a smirk on his face "sorta" I shrugged "whatever your going to forget what happened but I have a question for you" I looked at him again with a confused look.

"When you guys came to break us out of that train car your face was almost like you were in shock" I froze I was blank with emotion "he got under your skin didn't he?" He cocks his head "what d-do you mean" I asked "When the smoke was in the car I saw one of those bastards walk up to everyone but when he walked up to you that's when he grabbed you"

"G-Gareth said that he was listening to us and heard me say that I was afraid of you guys, I lost faith in humanity" I had a lump in my throat remembering his face.

"Well did you lose faith in us?" He asked I took a deep breath "that night before we went to Terminus when, Lou happened, I felt like it was all a dream like I was going to wake up in my old house in my bed and everything would be fine but" I almost couldn't finish but I pushed myself too.

"I-I just feel like someone should've stopped him but............no one did" I finished "now I asked you about Daryl" I said "went huntin' should be back, why do you care? You got fellin's for my baby brother don't you" he said nudging me I laughed "no thanks I'm not interested in anyone at the moment" I said.

"Whatever you say princess" I rolled my eyes we heard rustling in the bush and I drew an arrow in my bow and aimed it at the bush. Out came Daryl with some squirrels on his shoulder "I surrender" he said jokingly and held up his squirrels we continued walking and Daryl soon came back to me and Merle.