Mr.Dixon I Love you..... (12)

We brought Bob inside the church and he was now propped up against one of the benches in the front row. "I was by the graveyard" Bob started sounding out of breath as Sasha was trying to patch up his half leg. "That's when I got knocked out, and when I woke up we were at some kind of school and they were eating my leg in front of me, just like nothin'" he continued.

"Did you see Carol or Daryl?" Rick said crouching down beside him "Gareth said they drove off" I covered my mouth with my hand and I saw Merle stab the bench with his knife that was attached to his arm. I walked to the doors of the church and sat down against the white wooden walls. I didn't know why I was feeling this way, I never really liked Daryl as romantically or in a friend way so I didn't know why I was reacting like this.

I heard heavy footsteps coming in my direction, I looked up to see Merle making his way towards the door with fire in his eyes. I stood up knowing this was a bad idea and stepped in front of the door handles "the hell ya think your doin'?" Merle yelled "don't, if you go out there Gareth could kill you and how would I be able to tell Daryl that?" I said.

"He needs you Merle just as much as you need him, just wait he'll make it back I swear just wait please" I said grabbing hold of the door handles behind my back "I can't he's my brother" Merle said in a whisper "fine but do me something for me, wait for tonight if he's not back I'll go with you to find him" I said. Merle made a low growl and then said "fine".

"We fixed the damn bus" I heard Abraham raise his voice wich got mine and Merle's attention. The argument went on for what seemed like forever on who gets the bus, it finally went silent as they tried to turn around "Your not taking the bus" Rick mumbled. After that they started yelling at eachother again "You go to Bob I got em'" Merle whispered to me and I nodded as I quietly went around the war zone and to the back where Bob was.

I opened the door slowly and slipped in and saw Sasha sitting at the side of the couch while Bob was asleep "I can watch him if you want" I said quietly. She held his hand while tears dripped down her face "ok" she said quietly and stood up "I'll be right back" she said then wiped her eyes with her sleeve she took a deep breath then left.

I sat down beside Bob and saw his eyes open a little "I still can't figure you out" he said slowly and raspy "what?" I asked "I don't know how to put you together like a puzzle, mostly everyone I got all the pieces in place but your puzzle is broken, it's missing pieces that you don't know are missing" he said

"I don't understand" I said "it's ok Keira, you will just open up to people more and you'll find out, you need to break down those walls" he said "to who?" I asked, I had so many questions but I was getting very little answered "give Daryl the key to your doors" he said. My eyes went wide and I chuckled "i-" he cut me off "I feel you already gave him the key but he just hasn't had the courage to unlock it, he's afraid"

I sat their with a puzzled look on my face "afraid of what?" I asked "he's afraid he will have to much to handle and he will have to give his key to you aswell" I just stood their awkwardly not knowing really what he meant "get some rest bob" I leaned down and kissed his forehead.
He slowly drifted off into slumber.

I walked out of the room quietly making sure not to wake Bob. I saw Rick and most people from the group leaving out the door.

🔥🍁🔥
We were all huddled into the small area together as Rick and some others left to go kill Gareth but something was bothering me like. It wasn't right, it wasn't what we thought. I pointed my bow at the door as soon as I heard footsteps inside the church.

"You know were in here" You heard his awful voice echo though the walls "and we know your hear" Gareth said quieter. Carl had his gun pointed at the door as I had my bow with the string pulled back. Gareth tried to reason with us, I didn't know why it was no use to him. Suddenly we heard a gun fire and a scream from Gareth.

I had a sigh of relief when I heard that he might be injured. We heard a loud 'no' as slicing could be heard from the other side of the door.

🍁🔥🍁

"I'll remeber you Bob" I said as I kissed his hand and walked out of the room. We all said our goodbye as we walked back out into the main area and sat down in silence and soon Bob peacefully passed away as Sasha came out of the room and dropped to the floor in tears.

🔥🍁🔥

Me and Michoone had our weapons ready as we heard rustling in the bush as the Moon was our only light, it was difficult to see.

We saw Daryl emerge from behind the twigs and leaves. His face expression softened as he saw me and I dropped my bow and quiver and ran up to him and wrapped him in a hug. He hesitated but hugged back awkwardly "don't you ever do that again" I whisper into his ear.

"Where's Carol?" Michoone asks. I let go of him and look around behind him "come on out!" He yells as a boy emerges from the brush as well.

🍁🔥🍁

Michoone brings the boy inside as I stay out with Daryl. He looks at me and smirks for a quick second "what?" I chuckle "You were worried, weren't ya?" He said. I chuckled and sighed "maybe" I say as he laughs. We have a long and hard stare and I notice we were slowly moving towards eachother.

His lips collided with mine, it wasn't rough like I expected a kiss from a Dixon would be but this was tender and loving. We broke apart

"I love you Mr.Dixon"

🍁🔥🍁🔥🍁🔥🍁🔥🍁🔥🍁🔥🍁🔥

Well that's sadly the end of the story.. I know it's sad but I just felt like it wasn't doing good and I'm not having much in trestle in it but if you guys want this book to continue then send me a comment!
Bye for now y'all are fabtabulous!

Word count: 1178

~Ace