Very important! A/N

Hey guys it's yo gurl Ace here and I just want to clear things up and say that I'm not dead and I know that I haven't uploaded in like a month but school just started for me and I am really busy because I'm in grade 8 wich means I graduate and go to highschool next year.

I'm really nervous and most people are but I'm not sure how to handle it.

I have a solution to updating daily and that will be to do a schedule!  I know I have done schedules before and they don't work out but this one will stick.

Yes I will notify you guys if I can't update on that day but stick with me here. Ok so here's the schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday: Day off (so I can write chapters for this week)
Monday: Maze runner: The Glade Girl
Tuesday: TMNT: That girl
Wednesday: Mr.Dixon I Love you
Thursday: Ain't as tough as you say
Friday:  《Coming soon!》 School Advice from Ace
Saturday: Day off(so I can write chapters for this week)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the schedule that I will stick with starting NEXT WEEK so be ready. If I do have chapters before then, then I will post them.

I do have a new book that I will start soon! And it will be my school advice to you so yeah!

Any of ya Maze runner or scorch trials fans out there I suggest reading a book that I had just started called Glade Girl and it is a Mhino fanfic so go check that out and my other books also!

So that's my new schedule hope you enjoy!

                                                       ~Ace