Ride to the Airport

Juvia's POV

At exactly 7 in the morning everybody was already here. "So on our way to the airport we would be riding ths bus. We will be divided into groups. Bus one will be occupied by me, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, Mira, Laxus and the exceeds. How come Me and Laxus are together in a bus? " Mira announced "Sorry sister" Lissana said with a devilish smile. So we went inside the bus "Who told you to sit in that manner?" Mira exclaimed. "Lucy and Natsu sit on the first tow now! Gray and me sit together on the second row, Levy and Gajeel sit together on the third row Romeo, Wendy and the exceeds sit together on the fourth row, Mira and Ezra on the fifth row and Laxus at the last row". So we then went to our assigned seats. "How come you get to choose where you sit Mira? Sit with Laxus now!" All of us said to her and since she had no choice she sat with Lexus at the last row. When the bus was half way to the airport I realized that all of them are sleeping. Lucy's head was on Natsu's shoulder. Levy was sleeping on Gajeel's chest because Gajeel's arm was wrapped around Levy's body, same with Mira and Laxus. While Romeo and Wendy are following Natsu and Lucy's position. I think Gray noticed that I was looking at them because he also did the same thing "Are you not sleepy Juvia?" Gray asked me "Actually I am not" I replied. Then I realized I was already sleeping because I felt Gray wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead well I thought it was just a dream because it is impossible so I just continued sleeping.