Girls just want to have fun

Juvia's POV

We reached the hotel at exactly 4 in the afternoon. When I saw the hotel I was shocked because it was so big and luxurious. After admiring the hotel there is a guy named Lian and he said he would be our tour guide for today and he guided us girls to our room. Our room was on the 28th floor and in the floor there was only 2 rooms and when we opened our room it was so big. The design is so cool, the arrangement of things were so organised and everything looks so perfect and we immediately looked for our own room in our big room. When I opened my room it was so blue and the bed has sea pattern. I think this room is perfect for me. After I arranged my stuff I went out of my room and I saw the girls sitting on the couch and they looked at bored. "Hey girls what if we have a girls a night out I heard they have a nice pool. " I suggested and they were like good idea Juvia and we went to the pool in our bathing suits. We saw Era already there "Sorry Wendy couldn't come because she is having a movie night with Romeo." she announced and we jumped to the pool with Ezra. We decided to play CONFESSION it is a game where someone would confess something about the said category. Mira decided that out category would be crushes. Mira volunteered to go first "I love Lexus because he is always there for me everytime. He is sweet, thoughtful and he is caring but he doesn't know that I Luke him so please let us keep this a secret" Mira said with a blush on her face. "I choose Lucy to go next" Mira said. "I am not actually sure if I just like Natsu I think I love him already. Well he is the reason why I am here in fairy tail and it is just that I can not imagine life with out him" she smiled "Juvia go next" "Thank you Lucy. I love Gray Fullbuster because he is loyal to his friends, he is willing to risk his life for his comrades. He saved me many times now. He may not be that sweet but I still find him caring and loving in my opinion. Hahaha well I have many reason to love him but it seems he doesn't like me back. " Juvia said with a little smile on her face. "Actually Julia he ..." Mira was interrupted by Lissana and Wendy when they shot us with water gun and we just shot each other with they water gun they gave us, it lasted long enough and after that we decided to go night swimming. When we got tired we decided to stop and change for bed.