Something's Weird

Juvia's POV

Early in the morning I saw a flower on my table with a note

You are the kind of person that is worth melting for.

-GS

Well this is weird I usually do not receive this kind of stuffs. It is breakfast time and I saw another note that says

Eat healthy because I will still marry you soon.

-GS😘

Well I better get the hang of this because it will be a long day. After breakfast I went back to my room to change and I saw a beautiful blue dress on my bed with another note.

Meet me at 7pm in the lobby and wear the dress we are going to go somewhere special.

-GS 😍

I've been receiving this notes for almost a week now and finally he decided to meet I still wonder who GS is nobody knows about this except me because I am scared to know what their reaction would be. I decided to tell Mira about it she help me with everything including my make up and my excuse to the girls. Ate exactly 7 PC I went down and saw Gray. Could it be him? OMG I can't believe it so I went to sit and said "Hey Gray-Sama what are you doing here? " "Oh hi Juvia, I am waiting for you actually." he replied. "Why?" I asked him in a confuse manner. "I just want to spend time with you." He answered with a grin 😁 on his face. During the car ride Gray surprisingly held me hand and smiled. When he stop I realize we are at the amusement park. I decided to ride the bumpcars first. I was thinking of habit an individual car but Gray said that he would drive, while he was driving he wrapped his arm around me so we are so close with each other so I just place my head in his shoulders, and the day went on like that he was so sweet to I do not even know what to think on the way to the hotel he was holding my hand the while ride.