New One

Mira's POV

Early in the morning I heard a knock on my door so I opened it and I saw a sad and confused Levy. "What is the problem?" I ask her and let her in so we sat on my bed. "Well Mira I am confused if Gajeel likes me, well you know how much I like that doush bag. I kinda need your help to let him know what he really feels for me, because sometime he would make me feel so special and sometimes he would just tease me" she explained. "Well here is our plan shshshshshshsh" I whispered my plan to her and she agreed. I'm sure this plan would help Gajeel realise what he truly feel "Thanks Mira I better go out prepare breakfast" then she went out.

Levy's POV

Mira is great at plans others may not realise how important Mira but she is the source why her ships have sailed I wonder when mine and Gajeels ship would sail. "Hey guys we are going to the beach after breakfast with the boys" Lissana announced. Everybody cheated because we really want to go to the beach.

*On the lobby*

"Hey Mira" a tall and handsome guy called Mira and she hug him "Hey guys this is Christian, Christian this is Lucy, Natsu, Juvia, Gray, Wendy Romeo, Gajeel and Levy" Mira introduced us to him the girls waves their hand while the boys sent him death glare even Gajeel did "Hey Levy, my name is Christian" so I shocked the hand he offered me and smiled at him I was shocked when Gajeel suddenly wrapped his arm around me and pulled me away from Christian. "What are you doing" I ask him and he just gave me an annoyed look and looked away and leave. I spent the day with Christian and the girls with their partners Gajeel seemed to be so annoyed which made me happy and we decided to rest.