Airplane Ride

Erza's POV

When we reached the Airport I realize that Mira's shipments looked so cute together but before I wake her up I did something, after that I woke her up silently and pointed her shipments so she took a picture of them one by one well by shipments to be exact. After the picture taking she woke them up and when they realized their positions I think the found it awkward because the atmosphere suddenly changed. When. I went down I saw a lot of private planes in the airport and I saw him beside Master Makarov. When he saw me he came near me and I asked him "Why are you here? " he replied "Are you not happy to see me? " because Iiss this guy so much I hugged him and said "Of course I am happy to see you Jellal it was just unexpected." "Sorry to interrupt but we are now going to leave" Mira smiled. All of us went round the plane with the same seating arrangement because Mira says so but now I am seating with Jellal. The airplane ride would take 8 hours long so Juvia suggested to play a game. So Mira suggested truth or dare and everyone agreed so we formed a circle with the bottle at the middle. After random questions there was only 6 hours left so we decided to spend it watching the movie a walk to remember and the girls were crying and the boys were worried and they do not know what to do so the just comforted the girls and after the movie we decided to sleep.