Training

Jellal's POV

Mira gave me this ticket to train at the best training center of magnolia. She told me I could invite one friend to go train with me and I thought why not bring Scarlet because she is a pretty tough wizard so I invited her and she said yes.

*AT THE TRAINING CENTER *

"Hey Scarlet I just wanted to tell you that I like you, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Since today is anniversary I would want to ask you Erza Scarlet if you want if you want marry me? So here is a deal if you loose you will marry me and if I loose I would wait until you are ready." I sad to her sincerely "Okay then. I loose" she replied with a smile "Did you know how happy you made me when you proposed well I guess we need to reveal our relationship to them well actually Mira already know" Erza continued "I love you so so so much" we said in unison and we kissed, a kissed that explains what we really feel for one another.

Erza's POV

After "training 😉"we decided to tell our friends about our relationship. So we gathered them and said "Me and Jelly are engaged" they all have shocked faces so I felt nervous "But haven't even been in a relationship". The girls exclaimed, "We have been in a relationship for about a year to, today is even our aniversary" Jellal explained to them. "OHH SO HAPPY ANIVERSARY" all of them greeted in unison. "We are so happy for you Erza!" the girls exclaimed and hugged me. I am glad they are happy for us now I could sleep with out hiding anything from the girls.