Stay Inside

I woke up with my body aching. My eyes were still closed and I felt around, I was on a bed.

And then I felt abs.

I fell off the bed and brushed my fingers through my hair. Oh my gosh did I just sleep with Aiden Summers?! Oh please tell me I'm still a virgin!

'You didn't have sex. You just slept with him.'

Oh yeah, that's right. Hopefully.

Once I fell to the floor with a thud, Aiden woke up.
"Well good morning to you too."

"Why did you sleep with me?! Why didn't you just leave me be on the couch?! What even happened last night?! Tell me, Aiden Summers! And why the hell are you shirtless?!"

He sat up, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, after you changed we watched a movie. It was the titanic I think and you got really cold so you were cuddling against me. And you fell asleep in the middle of the movie so I brought you upstairs to my room and I was going to set up some stuff on the floor, but I was too tired. I didn't sleep really close to you, you snuggled up against me in the middle of the night and I was in an uncomfortable position so I put my arm around you."

Was that really what happened? I don't know. He's my locker neighbor and I don't want to be mad at him.

"And why are you shirtless?" I looked up and down his body. I couldn't help but stare at his six pack.

He laughed, "Like what you see? I'm joking! I'm joking!" He said as I felt my blood boil.

"I sleep shirtless all the time."

"This date never happened, okay? I don't want any popularity at school. Plus that'll bring down your reputation."

"But Char, it was a great night! It was an amazing date! Can't we at least share that with the rest of the world?"

I shook my head. "Of course not! People will start rumours about us and-"

"Did you say us?" He asked, coming closer.

Oh god why is he coming closer.

I moved back away a bit. "Yes, I said us! And even if you didn't tell the school then-"

"Then what, Char?" He asked, coming even closer and backing me towards the corner of his room.

"Then...then people would 'still' treat me differently because I'd be-"

"Be what?" He asked, right before pressing his lips against mine. They were actually soft and smooth and warm.

The kiss was nice.

Oh my gosh Aiden Summers just kissed me.

"Cause I'd be kissing Aiden Summers."

He smiled, still close enough to kiss me again, "That was really nice. I can hear my mom cooking. Let's eat."

He grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs. Did he just 'forget' about our most recent kiss?

"Hey, did you just-"

"Oh and Char? Don't mention it to Angie, alright? You know how she is."

"Good morning, Aiden..and um..who's your little friend?"

Ugh, I hate being called little.

"Um...Mom, Angie, this is Char Willis. She's my locker neighbor. And uh.. she-"

"Did you guys have sex?" Angie asked.

"Angela Marie Summers! Don't assume your brother had sex! He's only fifteen!"

Angie laughed, "I lost my v-card a 16." She said, chewing on her gum.

"Well that doesn't mean your brother has to!"

Angie laughed, "Well, the girl's hair is messy and she's sweaty. same with Aiden. They had sex! I knew it. I need to tell Jada!"

As she slipped her phone out of her pocket, Mrs. Summers took her phone an put it in 'her' pocket.

"Mom!"

"Aiden, Char, tell Angie that you didn't have sex."

"We didn't have sex." Aiden and I both said in unison.

"We just woke up..so yeah." Aiden said, trying to fix his hair.

"Oh, and I like your PJ's! I have something like those!"

I blushed, but didn't tell her I plan on keeping them.