Chapter 5: The Date?

Orange POV

I headed to Blackbelly Skate park. I walked around but couldn't find anyone. I continued to look around and find Blue. "Hey Blue." I say, walking over to him. "Hey Orange." He says. "Did you invite me to meet you here?" I asked him. "Yes." He replied. "Why?" I asked him. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me." He says, holding two boxes of Chinese food. "Sure." I say, smiling. He handed me a box. We sat down on a nearby bench and ate the food. We soon finished. "I also had another reason to ask you to meet me here." He says. "Oh, what would that be?" I say and looked at him. "Well, I'm not sure how to say this." He says. "Just say it, whatever it is, I'm sure it's not to bad." I say. He looked at me. He leaned in closer to me. He started blushing and kissed me. I was surprised and blushed but for some reason this felt right.

Blue POV 

I pulled away and saw that Orange was blushing. "I'm sorry. I understand if you hate me." I say and looked at the ground. "It's okay, it felt right for some reason." She says. I looked at her. "Really?" I say. "Yeah but we couldn't be together because of us being on opposite teams." She says. "Well we could but it would be a secret, I understand if you don't feel like doing that." I say. "we could try." She says. "Alright." I say and smiled at her. "I better get going. Thanks for taking me out to eat." She says and got up from the bench. "Ok. No problem." I say and got up from the bench. She walked away and I headed to my apartment. I headed into my apartment. I couldn't get Orange out of my head, especially the kiss we had. Her lips were so smooth that I wanted to feel her lips on mine again. I sat down on my couch.