Chapter 7: A Dangerous Date

Orange POV

The next day, There wasn't much happening so I was just hanging out in the park. Blue wanted to meet me here so I was sitting on a bench in an area where no one could see us. Blue walked over to me. "Hey Orange." He says. "Hey Blue, so why did you wanna meet me here?" I say, smiling. "Well I want to take you out and I know that we are in pubic so there's a risk of us being seen." He says. "Yeah but I'm sure we will be fine." I say. He sat next to me. He was so chill and calm as if not having a care in the world while I worry about what could happen. He grabbed my hand, gently. I blushed from the feeling of him holding my hand. I held his hand, gently. I smiled.

Blue POV

It's amazing at how she is calm, she is usually worried about us being seen together but I guess this is her serious side, the side she shows when battling others. I smiled and blushed a bit when i feel her grab my hand. "I guess she is fine with it and trusts me." I thought. She rested her head on me, gently. I blushed slightly more and rubbed her head. I wish we were the same color then we wouldn't have to hide our feelings. Maybe we could be together and if anyone disagrees with us being together then oh well, they can deal with it. I love Orange with my life and would sacrifice my all for her. I smiled and continued to pet her head.

Orange POV

I enjoyed him petting my head. It was nice. I smiled. We were like that for an house and pulled away. "It's getting late, I'm should go." I asy and got up from the bench. "Yeah, I understand." He says and got up from the bench as well. He smiled and walked away. I headed back to my house. I arrived at my house and went inside. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. The squid Sisters show was on and they were talking about a new Splatfest coming up. Splatfests was the one time where inklings can change their color to their team's color. Which means that Blue and I could be the same color and be able to reveal that we were together. The teams were Cats vs. Dogs. Callie was on team Cats while Marie was on team Dogs. I turned the tv off and got up. I headed back to the plaza and walked up to the team choosing box. I saw Blue there and saw him picking up his Splatfest tee which was for the Cat's team. I picked the team I was gonna be on which was Cats and got my Splatfest tee. I smiled and headed back home. I wanted to hug Blue but couldn't, not in front of everyone. We could let everyone know tonight and not care about who hated it.