20 - New Dragons

Astrid was pissed.

Not angry, or mad.

She was pissed.

Astrid could crush a city with the anger she was feeling.

Sure, anger is a feeling and you can't crush something with it, but the entire island of Berk could feel her rage when she breezed by. You could see it in her face. Red and practically steaming, she stomped through the town furiously looking—ahem—hunting for a particular person.

Snotlout.

She broke down the Jorgenson's house with a strong kick that probably would have broken her leg with the amount of force put into it. Perhaps it did, but Astrid was too hyped up on adrenaline to feel the pain. At the sight of Snotlout's smirk, and cocky walk towards her, Astrid's anger multiplied tenfold.

"Hey, babe. If you wanted to get into my house so badly, you could've just asked."

She grabbed his neck, and lifted his petite figure off the ground.

"You bastard!"

She flung him into the dining room table, breaking a chair, and throwing the rest to the ground.

"What did I do?" He asked innocently.

"You know exactly what you did!" She kicked him where the sun-don't-shine, and threw a strong, left-handed punch to his nose. "You threatened my parents!"

She threw him into the wall, and he collapsed in a heap at her feet.

"We're meant for eachother! Why can't you see that?" He begged.

She slapped him across his face. "Threatening my family to force me to marry you just makes me hate you even more. Instead of saying you'll exile them, how about you get the hell out of my face, find another girl, and fall off the face of the earth!"

She stormed away, leaving the viking in a bloody, sweaty pool in a pile of broken wood.

A little while after their kiss, Luneah and Hiccup talked before all the week's work came crashing down on her, and Luna fell asleep.

Hiccup left her in her room and escaped through a small hole in the pine needles with Toothless. They flew to the Dragon Sanctuary, where the Gang and Valka were.

"Mom!" Hiccup yelled into the hollow ice cavern as soon as they landed.

"Up here!" He heard Jeysannia respond from up on a small cliff.

Hiccup climbed onto Toothless and flew up onto the rocky cliff where he heard the voice.

"Hey guys! I got Luna to sleep."

Jeysannia sighed. "Finally. Oh! D'ya wanna see the dragons we got?"

"Sure!"

Jeysannia grabbed Hiccup's arm, pulling him into an small icy cave, which led to a larger cave. There, stood Allen, Elise, Valka, two Stormcutters, a Skrill, and a Razorwhip.

"Wow! What did you name them?"

Jeysannia pointed to Allen's dragon. "This is Sunset, a female Stormcutter." She walked over to the Skrill. "Lavender. Elise's bonded dragon." The Razorwhip walked up to Jeysannia, who rubbed the dragon's snout. "This is Athena. My dragon."

Hiccup snickered. "Looks like we all have rare dragons."

Valka smiled. "Indeed. You lot and Luneah are very special, so your dragons matched those personalities."

Allen yelled from his corner with Sunset. "I was looking for another Fury, but they seemed to have run out! Sunset will do just fine, however!"

"Speak for yourself, Allen! I have the other Strike Class dragon! Lavender can shoot lightning."

Hiccup chuckled at the banter. "We'll have to make a lightning-proof armor for you, Elise."

Allen tilted his head. "Why don't we all have armor that matches our dragons? Like that metal you were working on, Hiccup. Scale Steel? Except without the metal, and just melted scales!"

"That sounds like a good idea. What about you, Jay? You'll probably be the main designer, so are you up for it?"

"Yeah! Of course I am! Hiccup and Luneah can probably add some creative ideas of their own, too."

Hiccup shrugged. "Yeah, sure. I have a couple ideas that I would love to incorporate into the armor. Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you guys something. I was going to make us all custom cloaks, so that we can visit other islands without our identity being known. All I need are the scales that fell off your dragons, and maybe any shedding horns."

Elise squealed. "Will we be like spies?!"

Allen sighed, and patted Ellie on her shoulder. "Yes, babe. We'll be like spies. We'll have Luneah teach you and Jeysannia how to do acrobatic things up in the sky. Floppy flips... Yeah."

Elise stuck her tongue out at Allen. They continued to banter underneath hushed voices.

Jeysannia smiled at the bickering couple, and turned to Hiccup. "How did you get Luneah to sleep, anyways?"

Hiccup shrugged. "I showed her the retractable sword."

"... And?"

"We started talking... and she just fell asleep."

"Mmhmm."

"What? It's not like I drugged her or anything!"

Jeysannia sighed and shook her head, partially at Hiccup but mostly towards the quarreling couple behind her. "Never mind."

"But, she did seem to enjoy one tiny thing."

"What was that?"

"We kis— uh... kinda lit my sword on fire."

"What?!"

"I found out that when you heat up Monstrous Nightmare saliva and add a spark, it catches on fire. I found a way to make it automated using flint and good 'ol fashioned gravity."

"Cool!"

"I know. Oh! Before I came here, I was thinking on ways to make your's and Elise's spears shrink, like my new sword. Whaddya think?"

"Sounds great, so that we won't have to carry a huge pole around on our dragons. It also would give the appearance that we don't have weapons."

"Yep! Maybe instead of Mark spreading peace, it could be us! We have dragons, anyways!" Elise responded happily. "We'll be the Peace-Makers! Bringing peace between man and dragon."

Hiccup nodded. "Well, let's get back home. It's already three o'clock, and I haven't eaten lunch yet. Goodbye, mom."

Valka called behind her shoulder as she walked through the doorway, deeper into her home cave. "Goodbye, son!"

Hiccup mounted Toothless, and the others did so to their dragons, their newly fitted saddles shining in the dim light.

Hiccup took off, with his closest friends following behind him.

"Peace-Makers," Hiccup mumbled under his breath. "That sounds... nice."

.