Chapter 4

"Look representable" Colby yelled across the house
"Why should I? She's your girlfriend!"
"I want you to look nice and make a good impression!"
"My name is blurry face and I don't care what she thinks!"
"Ok twenty one pilots, but for me will you at least try!"
"Fine but only for you!"

As we finally got ready we heard a doorbell. It was lily I invited her so I can have someone to talk to.
"Is she here yet?" Lily asked
"No not yet but she will be"
"Do you know what she looks like"
That worried me what If she's prettier?
I should worry I mean he's my best guy friend I should be happy for him.
The doorbell rang again. There was Sam and Ashlyn walking through the door.
"That's Sam?!" Lily exclaimed.
"Awe does lily have a crush on Sam?"
"Awe does Audrey ever shut up?"
"Nope" I laughed
"Well then good you answered your question"

So there was Ashlyn. A strawberry blonde with brunette highlights. She wore all pastel Colors. Her dress her sandals, her headband and her jewerly. This is the girl Colby likes? For what reason she looks like a headache.

"Hey babe!" Colby said excitedly as he kissed her cheek. She seems uninterested in the kiss. This Ashlyn girl doesn't seem right. What's he doing with a girl like her. She doesn't seem his type. I guess I can't really say anything.

"Hey Ashlyn" I decided to be nice
"Hey Audrey you must be the girl Colby told me about? How old are you? 12?"
Is she serious right now?
"No I'm 15. How old are you? 30?"
She gives me a little fake laugh.
"Aren't you adorable? I'm 20."
"Oh Colby did say he liked older girls. I can already see your wrinkles. Stressing over your next Instagram picture?"
We both chuckle and then it dies.
I can tell this is going to be a awesome week.