Chapter 19 (Colby's side of the story.)

I was so excited that Audi was coming back today. I really miss her. I honestly wish Ashlyn wasn't here but I want to believe she just being nice, helping out a friend. She made me a sandwich with Mountain Dew to drink. She started talking to me. I tried to leave but I could think about was Audi coming home.

I decided to text her cause I wanted to her from her it's been a while
C: hey Audi.
A: hey babe how are you?
C: I'm good I'll be better when your here.
A: that's sweet. Is it ok if I'm a little late we have to stop and get gas before we go to the airport.
C: thats fine by me as long as you get here soon as possible.
A: I'll try babe. Wait up for me?
C: sure baby. I love you!
A: I love you to bye!

I can't believe how In love with this girl I am. She makes me have a feeling that no one else can give me. Not even Ashlyn made me feel this way.

It was around 9:45 when we started watching Netflix. We had nothing better to do so why not.

Ashlyn started to get close to me. The more close she got the more I moved away. I saw her look up outside. She said was nothing. She started kissing me and she wouldn't let go no matter how many times I said stop.
"What are you doing?! I have a girlfriend!"
"Speak of the devil" smiled.
I looked up and there was Audrey. I could see the pain in her eyes
"What the fuck Colby?! You promised me this wouldn't happen." She yelled as she came in. I tried to explain but it didn't work. Ashlyn came into our conversation. Before I could say anything else she was gone.

Before i knew it i got a call from Sam. He told me Audi was there. I explained everything to him.  Maybe he can help me convince her that I'm not the type to do kind of thing to get