Smarties with a side of jealousy

Renee's P.O.V
Mr.Finn was our substitute so we got too sit where ever we want.I got a seat at a large circle table where a portion of our class sat.Except Hawk was sitting with Devin at the desks , Kandrew was on the rug , Carla was talking to Mr.Finn about something stupid , Teagan and Megan were at a table and Tassy was being well Tassy and probably writing some Rolijah fanfiction.
We had to do a packet and obviously no one was going to actually do it.
Well the Asians will but , no one else will.
Rolijah were whispering in each others ears and giggling and I can't help but wonder that maybe it's real.
Jimena is laughing at everything Alex is saying and Eddie is competing for her attention.
"Ur mum"
An echo of laughs is heard around the table.
I don't find it that funny.
Jimena looks at me.
"Renee are you ok? You look like your depressed , tell me what's wrong."
My face goes red and I feel everyone's eyes on me.I shake off my embarrassment and think of what I should say.
"I'm fine , JIMENA."
"Whatever."
Everything goes back to normal and I manage to actually do some work.
Then Mr.Finn passes out smarties and everyone is just wondering
around the room.
Eddie is inside of the book shelf and Mr.Finn is twitching.
The usual.
Until I see Alex , Mary and Jimena are the only ones sitting at the once full table.I watch as amusement flashes over Jimena's face.I can't help but feel upset.Jealous even.

I turn around as I feel someone tap my shoulder.
"YOUR SO JEALOUS" my taller friend mocks me.
"Stop."
Teagan gives me a knowing smirk.
"Use protection."
And then she's gone.
Ummm.
I'm uncomfortable
And
Kinda
Maybe
Sort of
Slightly
VERY
JEALOUS.