In the (electrical) closet

Hawk's P.O.V
I feel for the other boys arms.

Ok I swear this isn't as gay as it sounds ,

I push Alex against the wall

Ok maybe it does ,

And I lean in and slowly switch on the light next to his head.
I watch as his half lidded eyes flicker wide open.
Wait
Did he ?
No
I drank way to much soda.

I pull away and give him a smirk ,

"Did you think I was gonna give you a kissy?"

His cheeks went all red.

"No , you would have to at least buy me dinner first!"

Hmmm , I lifted my eyebrows and walked behind him grabbing the small black back pack and sat on the floor and proceeded to dumped it on the ground.

Alex's P.O.V
I sat on some crate as I watched Hawk dump the items in the bag into the floor.

What was I expecting to be in the bag
70s porno DVDs , shrek merch , illegal drugs , dildos , eyeballs , a shrine to Mr.Mosby

Yes.

But sadly it just ended up being 28373783837 pounds of candy.

Every type of candy imaginable , mainly smarties but every type of hard candy ,  chocolate , gummy , he had it all.
He smirked once again
"Bon Appetit!" He exclaimed

We gorged into the sugary treats , possibly contracting diabetes , while a purple crayon that he found in his pencil box in the bottom of
his bag was lit with an old match.

It was quite romantic.

We chatted , joked and had a few debates.
I couldn't help but think how much better this was than being at the dance.
I admired the way his eyes lit up when he laughed and all of the puns and wordplay he included in the conversation.
But one question was still on my mind ,
"Hawk?"
He was in the middle of sucking on a heart shaped lollipop and the eye contact we made made us both laugh.
So stupid.
He could do anything and it would make me laugh.

"What?" He managed to get out through broken chuckles.

"Why did you bring me here?" Realization hit and he stood up ,
"What time is it?"
I checked my wrist , oh ya I gave my watch to Megan.
"I don't know ...."
He looked worried.Then excited.
Oh no.
"Ok so , I have a plan to shut all of the lights off And lock the doors , everyone will be like , " he made a really high pitched voice and shrieked , "ahhhhh , then we will play the X files theme song."

"Sounds spooky."

"Exactly , that's why I thought of you one of the spookiest dank people I know to help me."

I know it sounds stupid but I'm extremely flattered he thought of ME no one else just ME.
But I could never let him know just how happy this made me.

I punched his arm , "shut up."

"No"
"What,"
"NO"
And somehow we ended up tackling and tickling each other on the floor.