So straight much platonic

Robert's P.O.V
"Wait , your not really gay , right?"
This whole conversation made my stomach drop.Me and Elijah were in the bathroom talking about how "dumb" the girls in out class were for shipping us.
Except I think it's dumb because I'm pretty sure I'm actually gay and when they ship us it gives me false hope.
But I don't like Elijah that way I think.Just because I'm *maybe* gay , doesn't mean I like every single guy I know.
Anyways , Elijah thinks it's dumb because to him we are straight , platonic , bros.
"No , I'm not gay and your not either right?"
I turn the question onto him incase I seem suspicious.
"I'm 100% straight"
Cool.great.amazing.
~
Renee's P.O.V
It has been a few days since Mrs.Smiths class with Mr.Finn and each day I have gotten more and more annoyed.
I mean Alex is kind of funny , but Eddie , seriously!!?
He looks like an eggplant , potato head or whatever Mary calls him.
And I am an angel.
Why can't she see me for the Angel I am?
I don't realize how long I have been staring at the table Jimena is sitting at until ,
"Renee!"
I look back at the voice.
"Again , God , you have it bad!"
It.A crush.Teagan said "it" like it was some sort of disease.Which isn't that far from the truth.
"Shut-up"
Math was boring and my bladder felt particularly full so I asked to go to the bathroom.
I was walking back from the bathroom outside 217e and saw a small book upside down near the lockers that I hadn't seen before.
It was leather.I opened the first page.
"DO NOT READ"
Koi
You know me , being the savage I am I continued reading the book anyways.

Dear diary , I was in the bathroom today with Elijah and he asked if I was gay.Of course I said I wasn't and I asked him if he was.He told me he is "100% straight".I don't know why but when he said that it kind of hurt me.It shouldn't but it did.I mean we are best friends but everyone already thinks that we are gay and a couple and it has me thinking.....but  he doesn't like me.I shouldn't like him but I think I do.When I'm around him I'm so happy and all I want to do is make him happy.

I closed the book and quickly threw it in the locker next to Teagan's locker because I know that Teagan keeps her bag there because she forgets her key everyday.For once her unorganized habits are useful.
~
Jimena's P.O.V
I can feel Renee's eyes on me.
I mean I like Renee.But I'm straight.
Like 100% straight.
Mary thinks that she likes me.
But I can't help but disagree.
"She probably likes you." Mary says looking serious.
"That's very stereotypical to think just because she's a lesbian that she likes every girl she meets."
"But it's true!" She protests kind of laughing.
I don't know why she thinks it's funny.
I think Renee deserves someone to love , but me?
There's nothing really special about me.
I look up and me and Renee's eyes meet for a short moment.
When she notices I'm looking back at her she looks down and starts talking to her friends.
She can be cute.Sometimes and I mean it in the most platonic way possible.
Right?
~
Megan's P.O.V
"Ummm , Do you like the Teletubbies?"
"What the fuck Renee?" Teagan asks light heartedly.
"Oh my god , That was my shit." I say reminiscing about my childhood.
Me and Renee talk about the Teletubbies for a bit but I notice she looks kind of off and keeps looking over her shoulder occasionally.
~
Hawk's P.O.V
I couldn't stop laughing.I look back at Alex who can't either.
I pick up a ruler from the bin in the middle of the table and before I can do anything else,
"HAWK STOP PLAYING WITH THE TOYS"
that made me laugh even more because he called them toys.
"I'm putting it away.." I say still smiling.
I put the red ruler back into the tray.
"THATS IT , HAWK IN THE CUBE"
Ok , that makes sense.
-
I drew a pentagram on the back of my packet so when I was done with that I looked at everyone in the room and I saw Devin and he made a crab face.
That made me laugh.
Devin is ok.But he likes me.A lot.
I think more than a friend.He's always tapping my shoulder and asking for my attention.
I'm not homophobic but I think I'm straight.
I don't know
~
Authors note :
Sorry I know this is moving slow but FUKEN WAIT it's gonna get more bam bang boom I swear.