a tear

Renee's P.O.V
We all look at each other with wide eyes as we hear ,
Giggling
And
"Alex!"
"SToP!"
I look at Teagan and Megan and they are smirking and Tassy was well - having a mini seizure.
Teagan tried to twist the knob (which I thought was a stupid idea anyways) but it was locked.
Things got quiet and a few of us tried to put our heads to the door to detect any noise.All of us shushing each other incase they hear and think it's a teacher.
The moment is short because as you know when things are going just fine , There's always a catch.

"What are you doing down here?"
We all look at the voice in unison.

Mr.Stanton
God
Right on time.
He then lectured us and told us to go back in the cafe blah blah.
I can't believe his god damn nose smelled our pubescent smells and found us right when we found Hawk and Alex.
There was no debating that it wasn't them.
Once we were back at the dance it was an explosion of anger and excitement.

Tassy was still recovering from her seizure.

Teagan was in awe.

Megan was pissed about Stan Stan

Alexis was happy for them.

Kelton was ,...... There.

And I , I just wanted some pizza and while on this adventure everyone already gobbled it up.Alexis noticed and asked me
"Renee what's wrong?"
I didn't answer.
I mean it's personal.
The pizza , my friends (including Stan Stan) , all these teenagers dancing to music about sex and drugs have all betrayed me.
I just wanted the Italian delicacy and now I will never get it.
Deep in my thoughts I was jolted out by a warm sensation on my cheek.
Um.
She kissed my cheek.
I look at her in disbelief.
Who gives a fuck about pizza.
"Want to get some cookies at the snack table?"
I nod .
-
Teagan's P.O.V
I was socializing and while digging for the Chapstick I had brought in my bag my hands felt around and had felt a book.
A small book.
A small leather book.
Wait .....
Oh wait.
Me and Megan were sitting at a table basically bullying Rolijah , Elijah was unimpressed with us and rolling his eyes.
Megan was asking them questions

"So ," she leaned over the table
"You two gonna fuck tonight?"
Elijah's face went sour and he stuttered ,
"What - no"
I'm quickly try to put the book back in my bag before anyone sees but it's too late.
I look up and Robert is starring daggers.
-
Robert's P.O.V
I forgot all about it.
How stupid could I be.
Maybe she didn't read it......
Who am I kidding of course she read it
Wait till I get my hands on-

"Wow , Robert your really red , better save that kind of energy for the bedroom." Megan said giving me a wink.
I stood up and walked away , I didn't know where I was going just anywhere but here.
-
Elijah's P.O.V
A puzzled expression settled on my face as I watched my best friend descend into the crowd.Impulsively I get up and go after him.
I know we both don't particularly like it when they say comments about our FRIENDship.
But it was just the usual , was that some sort of last straw?

I'm pretty sure they have said some worst stuff.If there is one thing I know about Robert it's that he can take a joke.Everything about how he defensively got up and left made my stomach turn.

I push past sweaty teenagers trying to keep my eyes focused on Robert's red sweatshirt.Everyone was packed in the cafeteria like sardines.I dodge a few elbows and got eyes rolled at me a few times but none of that mattered right now.

I followed him into the lobby.It was slightly less crowded.I spot my friends curly hair and before he reaches for the door to outside and I pull back the hood of his sweatshirt.He didn't like this.

His eyes.They are so emotional.You can always tell what he is feeling just by looking at them , and right now , the dark brown color of his irises almost black and his eyebrows furrowed I can tell he is upset.

"What do you want?" He spat.

I can tell this is just his way of hiding his real emotions.You know us Asians , we are very smart , but any fool could tell by the way he stomped out and the way his eyes that look absent of a soul are slightly glossy and still have a hint of his innocence as they always do.
He was trying to hid a powerful emotion with another powerful emotion in this case anger.Even though I'm aware of his facade , I still feel a bit defensive and hurt by his words...

Does he know that it bothers me to see him like this?

Does he know how I wish he was just genuine with me?

Does he know why I'm so sympathetic and care so much?

Neither do I.....

So I take the Robert route and I argue back.

"I want to know why you left."

A tear.

That's all it took.

A single tear.

A drop of clear salty liquid secreted from glands in his eye.

~

Author's P.O.V

Omg
Rolijah af
I feel like I haven't done anything w them in a while so here have this piece of garbage.