II. Cece's house-Cece's room

Cece is sitting at her desk, in front of the computer.She's in a videocall on skype with her friends, Abby,Luke,Scott.

Luke: I will show you tomorrow, Abby.

Scott:Oh, Luke, I can't come to the party on Sunday, I'll be gone all the weekend.

Luke: Don't tell me you are going to your grandma's again, Scott.

Scott: No, bro, I'm visiting my cousin, Phoebe, she was in hospital and...

Abby(saying worried): What happened to Phoebe?

Cece is looking through her emails.

Scott: It's complicated, she might have cancer, it all started (sighing) last week when she was...

While readin an Email, Cece starts screaming happily. She covers her mouth.

Cece(breathing, amazed): A...ah...o...oh...oh my god (making big eyes, looking at the email) Oh my god!! Abby!! Guys!! I...oh my god!!! I'm going to America!!! I've been accepted in the contest!!!!(screaming happily)

Abby: Oh,really?!?! I'm so happy for you!!!(saying happily)

Luke: Are you talking about that Wattpad contest?

Cece:Yea(saying smiling brightly)

Luke:Who's your mentor?

Cece: Oh, yea, I forgot. My mentor is Leonardo DiCaprio!(saying enthusiastically)But, the think is...we'll finally meet in real life friends!!! (screams happily)

Abby is screaming happily at the same time!