IV.Airport-U.S.A.-conference room

About 200 teenagers are standing in the conference room. George Williams is standing in front of them, holding a microphone in his hand.

Cece(thinking):I can't explain what I was feeling that moment. Everything was so quiet. I didn't really have any idea what was going to happen. I was surrounded by hundreds of people...teenagers. Even if there were two weeks until the contest starts, I could still feel that kind of fear...only one of us will win...one...out of two hundreds. I looked around...I could see hope on their faces...for a moment, I felt like...I knew exactly what they were feeling...they were excited, enthusiastic, yet scared, each of them hoped they would be the one...the winner, I mean, I was feeling exactly the same .

George Williams: Hello, my name is George Williams and I am your guide for the "Wattpad next director" contest. First of all, I can say you are the most talented writers on Wattpad and you should be proud of it and if you don't win, that doesn't mean you are not a great writer. You really are, that's why you were chosen for this contest. Second of all, I'm sure you have already been informed about the rules, but I'm here to remind you. Each of you has a mentor that will help you the next two weeks. The mentors were chosen fron the best actors, directors and scenographers. All you have to do is make a 5-10 minutes speech about your stories and say what inspires you, what made yo decide to post stories on Wattpad and other significant things. Your mentors will help you prepare for the contest, giving you the best advice. You don't have a certain daily schedule, your schedule is made by your mentors. They will also give you other details that you want to know. Now, it's time for you to meet your mentors.

George opens an envelope and takes a paper out of it. He starts reading.

George: Yegor, from Russia!

Everyone looks around.

George: Yegor, from Russia!(waits a few seconds) Isn't he here ?

The teenagers mumble something.

George:Okay, let's see the next one( reads) Cece , from Romania!

Cece has a shy look on her face as she walks towards George.

George: Hello, miss Cece!

Cece: H...Hello(says quietly)

George: I'm glad you came here. I hope you won't be as shy as you are today at the contest.(smiles) It's time you meet your mentor now, Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio!

Everyone starts applauding as Leonardo DiCaprio enter the room. Cece walks towards him.

Leonardo DiCaprio: Hi, Cece, I'm Leo, your mentor. (shakes hands with Cece)

Cece(shaking hands with Leonardo DiCaprio): Hello, sir(says shyly)

Cece is looking deeply into his eyes.

Leonardo DiCaprio(thinking):The moment we shook hands, I had a feeling that this girl is special. She was looking shyly into my eyes but I felt like I knew she was more than a shy teenager.For a second, I was sure she would be the winner. But...that way she looked into my eyes...gave me a strange feeling. I'm not really sure what it was, but the thought that something bad was going to happen crossed my mind. Maybe it was just me but ...I'd never felt something so strange before, when I simply met a person.