XVI. Big conference room- contest day

1. George Williams is on the stage, thousands of people are in the audience. 

George: Wellcome on stage, Cece from Romania!! 

People are applauding. Cece comes on stage. She grabs the microphone.  

Cece: Hello. To begin with, I want to thank  those who voted me to be chosen for the "Wattpad next director"contest. But for you, I wouldn't be here! So, I guess you want to hear some things about me, as a writer. Well, I started writing stories when I was 11 years-old. But the first time I posted a story on Wattpad was last year. What inspires me to write stories? I really don't know. (laughs a bit) Certain scenes are just haunting me , I mean I see them again and again in my mind even if they never happened in real life and I just decide to write them down on a paper and post them on Wattpad later. And I guess you also want to know what made me decide to post them on Wattpad. Well I don't know this either. I guess because I can just have them always with me, cause, obviously, I always take my phone with me. Or maybe I post them so that I can share them with others. Now, you might think I'm just a crazy, obsessed fan because all my stories are fanfiction. Well, I'm not, I just find fanfictions more interesting. That doesn't mean I send celebrities hundreds of tweets or DMs. One more thing, and it's an important thing actually, I really want to thank Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio for everything.He is the best...the best mentor I could've had. And honestly, I wouldn't be in front of you right now, if it wasn't for him. He is more than a great mentor, he's an amazing person, he's got a wonderful soul, a good heart and he's really helped me a lot, not just for the contest...I really appreciate him. Thank you so much for listening to me!! 

Cece smiles as everyone is applauding. She suddenly turns pale and leaves the stage quickly.

2. Backstage 

Leonardo DiCaprio is hugging Cece as she is crying on his chest.

Cece(crying): I'm the worst person ever. I literally messed up my own life. I can't believe what a monster I am. I failed everything. I should've listened to you.

Leonardo(stroking Cece's back): Oh, it's fine. It's never too late. You've been really good...on...on the stage...um...considering you haven't even prepared your speech in advance, you're the most talented person I've ever met. 

TV : -George Williams- : And the winner is.......

People are waiting curiously.

George: Cece from Romania!! 

People are applauding and screaming happily.

.............................................................................................

Cece(saying loudly, happily, hugging Leonardo): Oh my god!! I can't believe it!!

Cece runs towards the stage. She walks on the stage happily. George Williams hands her a trophy and the microphone. 

Cece: Thank you!!Thank you so much!(says happily) I really can't believe I'm the winner!! Oh my god, this means a lot to me! 

George: And the full prize is...you're now working as a movie director, here in the U.S.A.

Cece: Really?! Thank you so so much! I'll never be able to thank you enough!! 

People are appauding and Cece leaves happily. 

3. Cece hugs Leonardo DiCaprio backstage.

Leonardo: I'm really proud of you. I told you it was worth trying.

Cece: Yea, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. (smiling)

Abby, Luke, Scott come closer to Cece.

Abby:Hey, Cece, we're happy for you.

Scott: Yea, I told you you could win, we always knew you're really talented. 

Luke: So, if you are working in the USA now, this means we can see you everyday, right? 

Cece: No. (looks at them) 

Abby: Or once a week at least, you know we love you. 

Cece: No, I'll never see you again. I actually don't want to see you again! I hate you!! If I hang out with you, what will I become? An alcoholic obsessed with cigarettes? That's not me! And no, you didn't believe I would win, you said I wouldn't. You are so fake! Leave me alone and forget you ever talked to me ! If I wanna stay friends with someone in here, that's Leo, because of him I won, because of him I'm here , because of him I'm still alive! 

Abby(says upset): We don't know you anymore!

Abby, Luke and Scott leave.

Cece: You never knew me!! 

Cece hugs Leonardo DiCaprio again, happily. 

Cece: Thank you so much for everything. (whispers)