VII. DiCaprio's mansion

Cece opens the fridge hiccuping. Leonardo DiCaprio walks towards her, Cece turns as he is getting closer to her. She keeps hiccuping.

Leonardo: Have you written anything today?

Cece: W..what? What should I have written ?!(says confused yet arrogant)

Cece closes the fridge.

Leonardo(says calmly): Well, did you start the essay?

Cece: No. (laughing and hiccuping) I've been...out.

Leonardo: I told you you could go out after you finished writing.

Leonardo DiCaprio opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of yoghurt.

Cece: Yes master, I'm sorry! (says sarcastically as she walks away)

Leonardo: Cece!

Cece stops walking and she turns to look at him.

Leonardo: I wanted to take you out tomorrow if you wrote anything, and talk about it as we're having dinner.

Cece: Talk about what?

Leonardo: Your work.

Cece: C'mon, I have a lot of time to write that fucking essay.

Leonardo: Well yes, you are here for two weeks but you should start thinking about your speech.

Cece: I am thinking!

Leonardo: Write down your ideas then.

Cece laughs as she starts walking away.

Leonardo: Cece!

Cece: Yea?

Leonardo: Tomorrow I'll take you out for dinner anyway. And why am I doing this? I don't work like others. I don't want to criticize anyone, all other mentors are talented and hard-working people, but all other teenagers are kept in hotel rooms, stay alone all day and see their mentors once a day in a conference room. In my opinion, this is too strict, they certainly feel like they are at school. And I didn't want to make you feel like that, that's why I brought you to my house, so that you feel comfortble and you can work whenever you want and ask me for help whenever you want. Of course I'm not home 24/7, but, trust me, it's better than meeting one-two hours in a conference room. But if I gave you more freedom than other mentors would, it doesn't mean you have to go out all day and come back drunk at 1 a.m. And yes, I know you are drunk right now.

Cece leaves laughing loudly. She goes into her room and lays in bed.

Cece (thinking): Oh...(sighs) What did I do? What am I doing? What am I doing this for? Ugh...I knew it was wrong, I knew this wasn't me, yet...I wanted to continue...