III. Airport-Romania-departure lounge

Cece is standing next to a raw of chairs and her parents are standing in front of her. Then, her mother hugs her.

Mother: Don't forget to call us as soon as you arrive!

Cece: Mom, how could I forget? Of course I'll call you.

Cece's father hugs her next

Father: I'm proud of you Cece(kisses her forehead).

Cece: Thank you, daddy!(says innocently)

Mother: Don't forget to eat an apple after each meal and don't go to bed later than 11 p.m.

Cece(smiling shyly):Yes

Cece takes a glasses cleaning wipe out of her pocket, then she takes off her glasses and starts to clean them.

Father: Cece,(touches her right shoulder) be more confident, it's just a contest, you don't have a reason to be scared.

Mother: And you've taken part in so many contests at school since you were little.

Cece: I know( looks sad into her mother's eyes) but this is so different from any contests I've ever taken part in. There will be teenagers from all around the world.

Mother: You don't have to be scared of them, if they come from other countries, that doesn't mean they are better than you, neither are american ones.

Cece smiles.

Cece: I just feel afraid of speaking in front of hundreds of people, maybe even thousands.

Father: You don't have to be, it's not your first speech. I know you are very good at it.

Cece: Yea, but...there were always like...20-30 people I had to spreak in front of, not hundreds...(sighs)

Father: We trust you, Cece, we know you can do it. ( says confident)

Cece's parents hug her