Chapter 2

I woke up with the light shining so bright, I tried to cover my eyes as best I could but it was no use. I had the urge to pee. I tried to get up but I yelled in pain. I looked down at my leg and it all started coming back to me. Last night was my 18 birthday and on it I broke my leg. That was the stupidest thing that could have ever happened. I looked at my surrounds and it was unfamiliar. I was in a huge bedroom. There was the tallest Windows one the wall with beautifully embroidered gold trimmed curtains. The walls were a shade of red that was so deep it almost looked black. The bed I was laying on had the fluffiest pillows and white satin sheets with a black comforter. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall in front of me with a lit fireplace below it. Elegant black and white and some colorful paintings were all over the room. I didn't know exactly where I was but it was definitely a very pretty room. There was a knock on the door and I didn't know what to do. I just laid there quietly. A second knock was made and then the door opened. In walked a man about the age of 20 years old. He was gorgeous. He had the most beautiful emerald green eyes I'm pretty sure I have ever seen. A lot of boys at my school didn't compare to how amazing this mans eyes were. He had a dark blue almost navy button up shirt on and black jeans. He had dark brown hair down past his ears and it was definitely styled with some gel. As he walked in, he had a giant smile on his face. I didn't know who he was but wow was he hot.

" Hi how are you feeling?" The man asked

" Um I could be better." I said

" Oh where are my manners, my name is Damien" he said putting his hand out

" I'm Scarlett" I said shaking his hand

The second I shook his hand. There were tingles through my whole body. I didn't know what to think at first. I didn't know where I was or how I got here and I was a little scared.

" Where am I?" I asked

" Well after you broke your leg. I brought you back to my house. I didn't feel right leaving such a beautiful girl out in the woods by herself" he laughed

" I'm sorry Im really freaked out right now. I don't remember much about last night and waking up to a place I don't know is a little scary." I said looking down.

Damien sat down on the bed next to my broken leg that had been bandaged up and was resting on a pillow.

" Scarlett, you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you! I mean I'm sorry if I scared you last night. I really hope I didn't. You're safe here. I hope you know that. It might not seem like that because you've never met me before but I promise you nothing is going to happen to you. Not while I'm here." He said reassuringly

" You.. You are the person I saw with those teeth?" I stuttered

" I am but I swear you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you."

" I think I better go. My parents are probably pretty worried about me and my best friend Kristina probably is too"

" You might not want to leave. You did a number on that leg of yours. Here is my cellphone. You can call your parents and your friend or whoever you want and tell them you are okay." Damien smiled

I took the cellphone and started to dial. He left the room to give me privacy. Two rings went by when Kristina answered the phone.

" Hello?" Kristina said

" Kristina hi it's Scarlett. I know you are probably so worried about me but I'm fine. I-

" Scarlett oh my god! Girl you scared me what happened? Are you sure you are okay? Where are you?" She asked

" I'm fine. Well sort of I managed to fall and break my leg pretty bad. This guy named Damien has helped me and bandaged up my leg but I'm okay." I said

" Scarlett oh my god you clumsy bitch! I'm glad you are okay. Your parents have been blowing up my phone and I didn't answer because I didn't know how to tell them I lost you." She said

" I'll be okay! I'll call them right now. This Damien guy really helped me out and boy is he hot." I laughed

" Girl I need more details!! You enjoy your self don't worry I'll cover you!" She laughed

" No no Kristina don't think dirty like that. Please just don't tell my parents about this guy. They will flip." I said

" Okay I won't! " She said and hung up

Immediately after she hung up I called my parents. They definitely gave me a lecture. I had told them at the party I fell and broke my leg and was at the hospital with no access to my phone and that I was now at Kristinas and I'd be home tomorrow. They were glad I was okay. They told me they loved me and wanted me to check in with them later. When I had ended the call. The door opened again and it was Damien with a tray of food. The yummy chocolate chip pancakes smelled delicious. He cut some pieces up for me and fed me every bite. What a gentlemen! After I was done eating and drank some milk to wash the pancakes down. He set the tray on the chair.

Damien began moving closer to me. I didn't know what he was doing at first and quite frankly I was a little frightened. Inches away from my face. He whispered in my ear.

" You're safe kitten. You can trust me!" Damien whispered seductively

*****

That night it was really hard to sleep. I was in so much pain. I couldn't seem to shut my eyes. I started to cry. I couldn't help it. It was throbbing so bad. More tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't stop. I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and I looked to see. It was Damien. I wasn't freaked out. It was actually comforting.

" Shhh it's okay! I got you. Everything going to be alright." Damien said calmingly

I still kept crying. It hurt so bad. I needed the pain to stop. As if Damien heard me. He placed one of his hands on my leg and applied some pressure. The pain was going away. I don't know how but I didn't ask questions. It was such a relief to not have that pain. When he let go. The pain was completely gone.

" Thank you" I said with tears still streaming down my face

" You're welcome." He said wiping my tears away

Damien leaned in closer and before I could say anything else. He crashed his lips softly against mine. It was electrifying. The softest kiss I've ever and pretty much only kiss I've ever had. Amazing tingles of pleasure spread through my body. One hand cupped my face and the other hand ran through my hair. He tugged it gently and I let out a moan. He slid his tongue in and it was the most amazing kiss ever. I didn't know this could feel so good. I wanted more of it. I didn't know this man but I couldn't help it. It felt like I've known him my whole life. I finally got the strength to stop him from kissing me. His emerald green eyes staring into my ocean blue eyes. It was hard to stop it because all I wanted to do was keep kissing.

" I'm sorry that was too fast. Please forgive me. I just felt I needed to do that." Damien said

"  I don't know you but I want to. Maybe we start off small?" I asked

" Of course whatever you want. I'd be happy to do anything for you. I've waited so long for you.  I hope someday I can call you my wife." He smiled