Chapter 11

Nathan's POV:

I awake to a big thump on the roof of the house. Then a few more. I get out of our bed. I walk to the door and open it. Sniffing the air as I went downstairs to approach the door. My fists were already balled and I knew who was on the other side of the door. My territory. My land. How dare he show up at my front door. What the hell does he want now? How dare he come to my home where my lovely wife and I live. I yank open the door and it swings back hitting the door stopper on the wall. Bo was about 6"0'. Brownish gray hair from age, dressed in some kind of old trench coat. Red velvet to be exact. Tall brown boots knee high and thin black pants. His eyes were beady and bloodshot red. Lack of sleep that he hasn't had in about 50,000 years. They went pitch black when he looked at my face.

" What the hell do you want now?" I stammered

" Oh sweet, sweet Nathan. Do you not know by now that I want everything." Bo laughed

Turning around I see Jamie running down the stairs in her silk floral robe and fuzzy slippers. Her hair was wavy and full volume locking in each perfect curl. She stood at the stairs and didn't bother to come any closer once she saw who was at the door.

" Jamie please go back upstairs. I got this" I said

" No stay Jamie it will be fun. We have so much to talk about" Bo stated sarcastically

Howls of my pack surrounded Bo and his clan behind them. If they wanted to fight, we were ready. My pack snarled at the other vampires that got too close.

" What the fuck do you want Bo? Tell me now so we can get this over with" I said

" Ugh Nathan you're always so demanding. Just try to relax for one second. I'm not here to rip your family apart. I'm here to propose a deal. If you can give me 10 minutes to discuss it. Then I'll be on my way" Bo said

What kind of deal did he want to make. Coming to my home at 6am in the morning. He's dangerous. More dangerous than any vampire I know. I just wanted him to leave. His son is likely more dangerous than him. I'll listen to his stupid deal and then tell him to get the fuck out of here.

" Fine" I said firmly

His clan backed away leaving room for me to walk out of my house and into outside. The cool breeze felt good against my warm shirtless skin.

" Now Nathan. I found them. I found your daughter and my son. They were staying in the treehouse just north of the woods. His scent was hard to recognize but I finally picked it up. I got them but when I opened the door they weren't there. Nowhere to be found. Her and his scent completely disappeared. Damien must have seen the witch and got that special oil. It's an oil that gets rid of any scent and-

" What's the fucking deal Bo? Skip ahead I don't want my daughter with your son any longer. What is it already?" I yelled

" Fine, Fine. The deal is that your family and my family work together to find them. Trust me your kind couldn't even find their scent. We found it. Us vampires found it. You need us as much as we need you and as a thank you, we won't fight. We will leave peacefully and let you and your family be. Just as long as my son is unharmed. Deal?" He smiled putting out his hand

I didn't know what to say at that moment. Vampires like him can't be trusted. Vampires in general can't be trusted but Bo a million times worse. If we make this deal my daughter better be unharmed also. I couldn't think of loosing my daughter twice. I looked at Bo and then looked at Jamie. Her face had no expression. She didn't know what to do either. What to think either.

" And my daughter will be unharmed and you'll never enter my territory again ?" I asked

" Yes and yes your daughter will be unharmed. I give you my word" Bo smiled

I shook his hand without a second thought. He wants his son unharmed and I want my daughter unharmed. Perfect. I shut the door after they left.

" What are you thinking baby?" Jamie yelled throwing her hands up in the air

" Jamie, its perfect no one gets hurt. It's the perfect deal to make them disappear forever. It will be fine" I said

" Nathan, are you insane? Bo is not to be trusted and here you are trusting him? Really?"

" I don't trust him but we do need help. We all are working together towards one prize. Our kids. That's why I did it" I said

" Fuck Nathan, this is ridiculous! You hated him for years for what he did to me. You said you'd never trust him, and now you really think that he isn't going to hurt our daughter and our family. Stupid decision you ever made. This is probably all your fault. You're the one whose too hard on her. Stopping her from her following her dreams and falling for someone who isn't who we are. If I had a choice to pick who I would fall in love with then it wouldn't have been yo-

" Stop! That's enough Jamie." I yelled

Her anger fell into a teared up eyes. You could see it all over her face. All over her body. Tears were falling down her cheeks. It didn't feel good to hear her say that. To hear her blame me for making our daughter leave. I was already pissed at myself and to hear her actually say that to me hurt. Hurt my heart. I love this woman and what because of what happened to Scarlett I'm nothing to her?

" Nathan I'm sorry I didn't mean any of tha-

" Stop you meant it. I know you did" I said walking away

Jamie was sobbing now. She ran towards me and pushed me against the wall.

" Jamie no-

Jamie crashed her lips against mine forcefully. I tried to fight it. I didn't want a pity kiss. She didn't love me anymore that has to be why she said those things. She wouldn't stop kissing me no matter how hard I tried to fight it. Her soft lips kept kissing mine. She was crying and pounding her fists into my chest.

" Don't you dare do this. I love you Nathan. Don't you dare think for a second I don't. I fucking love you" She screamed

I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed her face and kissed her with more force than she had to me. I slid my hands in her hair and licked her lips. My tongue went in and so did hers. Passionately and forcefully. I picked up her tiny body and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I yanked off her rope and I moved us over to the couch and climbed on top of her. Bare naked in front of me. I kissed and nibbled at her neck and breasts. Her moans were all I could hear. No crying. Nothing all moans. She took off my belt and pulled my shorts off. My cock was always hard around Jamie. I love Jamie more than anything. I fell hard for her. Her scent, her voice, her skin just feels amazing next to mine. After many years of being with her. I still look at her everyday like it's the first time I saw her. Jamie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She didn't want four play. She wanted me inside of her.

" Baby say it." I demanded

" I.. I- uhh oh my god. I-

" Baby please say it" I said

" Nathan I want you inside of me. Please" She yelled

I thrust my cock into her tight core full force. Jamie didn't like slow. She waned all of it in, all at once. She moaned loudly. I'm sure my pack heard. I didn't care. I loved her moans. I loved when she said my name in bed. Just the way she said it melted something inside of me.

" Nathan more please." Jamie moaned

I moved my hips and cock faster. Her hands grabbing my butt as I kept thrusting. More and more into her.

" Jamie I love you so much. Cum for me baby" I demanded

Jamie's finally moan was more loud than ever when we both released. I grunted as my seed poured into her. We haven't really had time to really have sex. Jamie and I both need it more than any member in my pack. We would do it 3-4 times a day. We did it once before Scarlett ran off. I guess we've been preoccupied with Scarlett that we haven't been able to have any sex. It makes sense why she was so irritated.

" Nathan I love you so much! Please don't ever think I don't. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm glad I chose you. You make me happy. Very happy."

" I know baby! I love you more than you'll ever know. Let's go upstairs. We need to rest for a bit before we get started" I said picking her up bridal style