Chapter 13

Bo POV:

Poor Nathan. He had no idea what I was going to do if I found his daughter first. She'd be destroyed more in a torture way. Locked in the chambers of the castle. The cold basement where all my torture weapons were. How dare my son embarrass my colony like this. Falling in love with one of them. I thought I taught him better. He was such a helpless kid. Weak in all ways. To even know he was my son, killed my very insides. He was no son of mine. He had a heart. A gentle heart. He cared for animals. He never wanted them to die. He was the kind who would rather starve then eat a deer. Him my son? No way. That kid should have been tortured too. In fact when I find them both. They will regret doing what they've done.

Nathan POV:

I kept walking back and forth across the room. Where could Scarlett be? Why wasn't Jamie more concerned? Why was I the only one worried. She always was the sweet one, giving in so easily. I needed my daughter back before Bo found them. Bo is not to be trusted. He was so convincing but I knew I couldn't trust him. I had to find both of them before he did. Where though? Where could they be? My wolf was calling for them? No answer. Scarlett wasn't full wolf so of course it wouldn't work. I had to stop my mind from thinking! Stop worrying but I couldn't. My only daughter was out with some vampire. She can't be safe with Bo's son after all it's Bo's son. The evil Bo. How can I find her? Where can I find her?

" Nathan relax she will come home. She can't stay hidden forever" Jamie said breaking my thoughts

" What if she doesn't? What if she stays on the run forever?" I asked

" She's a good girl, she knows better"

" I don't think she does otherwise she'd be back by now" I stated

Immediately we both stopped talking. My pack howling. Somethings wrong. I smelled the air. It smelled different. Smelled like blood. The atmosphere was different. Jamie smelled it too. Worry on her face.

" Do you smell that?" I asked

" Yes I do. It can't be what I think it is can it? " Jamie asked

I took a long pause before I spoke. Five minutes, maybe longer went by. I knew that smell anywhere. Our daughter had consummated with Damien. The smell of fresh blood was everywhere. They couldn't be far! Fuck my daughter did it! She slept with that troll. Oh man when I get my hands on him. His neck will split in half. How dare he take my daughters virginity. I'll break every bone in his body till pieces of him are scattered everywhere and I'll make Bo watch the whole thing.

" Nathan, stay calm!" Jamie whispered

" Stay calm you want me to stay calm? She slept with him! She slept with him!!  Our daughter slept with that bastard

Heat radiated off my skin. Clenching my fists till they turned white. I'm going to kill him. My breathing became ragged. No way to calm down. I was in a trance. Couldn't even hear Jamie.

" Babe! " Jamie repeated

" WHAT?" I yelled

" Please relax. It's going to be okay" she said

" Relax! You want me to relax fuck no"

I punched the wall so hard it left a big hole.

"I'm going to burn him alive, then let him try and be with our daughter! He will scream as I burn every last inch of his body."

The knock at the door broke our conversation. When I opened it. Thomas from my pack was there.

" Sir we found something and you are not going to like it." Thomas said