Saturday night kisses

Saturday night live.

I was laying in my bed with Ricky, he was still passed clean out pour baby's hurting. I didn't sleep good all night, I was so nervous for tonight it's my first time to actually host something: it will be interesting.

Tracing my finger up in down his back softly as his face was smothered deep into my neck with half his body draped over mine. It was actually really hot with his big body on mine but I wasn't complaining cause I love when he cuddles up to me.. and I get to just hold him. He's like my own big personal baby; baby that I constantly wanna fuck.. oh wait that sounds bad.. ew

But yeah. "baby.. why are you tracing names into my back?" Ricky asks deeply, feeling his hot breath fan my neck, sending chill all down my back. "I didn't realize I was." I say back, "yeah boy names. cheating on me
Mrs. Alvarez?" he asks placing his lips on my warm neck.

Grinning softly at his stupid question, "no baby never in a million years would I do that." I say rolling my eyes at how stupid he is and how much I actually love him. "hmm, that's good." he whispers snuggling back into me, like I was his own personal body pillow.

"your so comfy." he whispers pecking my neck sending lil chill down my spin, "really?"

"mhmmmm and perfect." he hums running his hand slowly up my shirt to my tiny set of tits. "I love these." he grins against my skin. "hmm.. what else." I moan softly, feeling his hands slide back down to my stomach he fingers rotate around my 'abs' in. a teasing way tickling me. "and?"

His finger now move down to my hip tracing over his name blindly, making my stomach tighten as his hands got lower and lower. "love that."

"and?" I breath. With his finger slipping down the middle of my laced panties he rubs his finger in a circle motion, around my front. "uh.." I moan, wanting him completely now..

"anything else?" I gasp softly as he stood the teasing. "mhmm.. everything else." he breaths horsily tracing his finger back up to my stomach. "what would you do if I heard some of the songs from the album?" he whispers catching my attention!

"don't worry I haven't heard moonlight we are gonna listen to that for the first time together.." he says reassuring me. "ok than what song?"

"well besides be alright & dangerous woman.. " he says tracing letters over my skin. Focusing on each movement of his fingers. touch it, leave me lonely, and let me love you.

"Richard are you fucking serious!?" I gasp making him chuckle into my neck nodding head head slowly. "I don't know why you flipping shit. I'm gonna hear them all next week at the track list dinner."

"no your not but nice try baby.. you really heard all three of them?" I ask as he pecks my skin, "The side of me that loves your voice loves leaves me lonely the most. but... if it comes to me. I kinda like the other two the same there both bomb as fuck though baby."

"thank you baby." I whisper running my fingers through his thick hair, feeling happy about him hearing those three and not the other ones just yet. "baby are those about me?" he asks softly.

"which?" I ask, "touch it & let me love you." he mutters. "why you think leave me lonely isn't?"

"cause I feel like it about Sean or jai.." he stutters like he was almost sad about... "does that make you upset if it is?"

"um yes and no." he mumbles. "why ?"

"cause it's a really good song but.. it's about a guy that's hurt you , made you cry.. and cry. you wanted them but they left." he says, "I wonder sometimes what would have happened if you were able to work it out with one of them."