daddys baby

||ari||

  I was laying on my couch as I watched Harry Potter the second one. I was laying with Strauss since Rick was still upstairs sleeping with Toulouse coco and cinnamon. I had woke up super early this morning due to cramps and runny noses. Sadly I really do think I'm getting sick.. so that means naked face, comfy onesies, Ricky's sweaters or shirts, coffee, veggies and movies.

Oh and my favorite thing keeping Ricky home and snuggling with my hubby.  Favorite part of being sick honestly!!!

Hearing the sound of dogs feet hit the wood floor, I wait to see them all come running on to the couch. Instead I see my husband walking out with thin ass sweat pants on, no shirt and his messy thick waves everywhere. It was a beautiful sight I loved to see in my life, while he blindly  came crawling on to the couch laying his head just on my lap he wraps his arms around my torsos.

"it's so early." he mumbles, I just let out a soft giggle. "Ive been up for a while." I say looking down watching his smile grow. He lifts himself up so he was eye level with me, "stuffy?" he grins.

"Yess." I sigh rolling my eyes at the terrible nickname. "awe my pore mama is sick?" he pouts poking out his bottom lip, "oh shut up!!" I say pushing his face away from me only to hear his loud chuckle.

"what's wrong baby?" he asks once his laughter died down. "Trouble breathing and my stomach is cramping bad." I says making his lips perk up in a smirk. oh no.."is daddy hitting it to hard with you?"

"oh god I hate you." I sigh laying back on the couch, only for him to crawl back up my body. "do you want daddy to be more gentle?" he whispers placing his lip over my jawline. "how much slower can you get!?!" I snap trying to get his intoxicating lips off.

"hmmm don't question me." he smirks. Rolling my eyes at him he wraps his strong arms around my tiny body laying his face into my neck. "Do you want daddy to get you some medicine?" he whispers.

Covering my blushing cheeks by him calling himself daddy, I just giggle softly to my self. "I took some it's okay." I finally answer.

"ok mama, I think Ima just sleep on you ok?" he whispers, I just nod. "that's all I want." I grin lifting his chin so I could feel his big lips. "hmmmm. yummy mama." he grins.

Giggling softly to my self I turn my head back to the movie as I just lay there for the next two hours watching and texting Ryann. She was really happy because Alex was in town.

The next thing I know almost all the dogs start barking like crazy making Ricky jump awake turning towards the entrance to see Alex and Ryann both walking in with...
Carlos?

"AUNT ARI!!!" he instantly jumps up running over to me and Ricky where he pushes Ricky's face away from me wrapping his tiny arms rightly around my neck.

||ricky||

My face was pushed away from my wife as my 5 year old nephew comes walking into my house hugging Ari like she was his favorite person. Turning over on the couch I look up to see Alex and Ryann standing with bags. "what the hell are y'all doing here?" I ask.

"ok so I got stuck babysitting, and Alex is town and I'm now dropping Carlos off to y'all." Ryann says grinning so big, my mouth just drops. "wha... no! no Ari's not feeling good any way.. no." I say earning another nudge of my head, turning to see Ari cutting me the hardest glare as Carlos still holds her tight as fuck. "y'all can leave him hear. BUT FIRST WHATS IN THOSE BAGS?" Ari Asks pointing at the bags: "your awesome sister in law, oh god that doesn't get old to say." Ryann says looking away grinning, it's like she too is in love with my wife. "had brought you love birds a nice vegan lunch!"