werk, werk, werk

it was Saturday morning and I wake up to my phone going off, looking up to see Ricky's spot in his bed gone along with his wheel chair.

Taking my phone with me I stand from the bed, walking down the hall to the gym/ dance studio. Ricky's first therapy lesson is going on right now, I'm surprised he didn't wake me this morning. But than again I'm not my pore baby feels so useless and he shouldn't be.

Opening the door to the huge room I see my boy going through his "workout" with Derek the therapist/ trainer.

Opening up my phone I video Ricky as he is Doing some core working thing. "Ohhh werkkkk !!!!!!" I yell making both the boys look up to me.

"ops did I interrupt?" I grin not even caring how I looked as I walked over to Ricky stoping panting. Looking down at his face seeing him in pain, I look back up at the black Muscular Giant standing before me. "Hi Mrs Alvarez's." he says sweetly holding his hand out.

holy shot his hand swallowed mine. "nice to meet you Derek." I smile softly.

"how long y'all been in here?" I ask, ash they both look at one another. "hmm maybe 45 mins."Derek answers.

"how's he doing?" I ask, "um.. he's ok, but he's strong and in  goodshape so I think he will be back on his feet in no time." he explains.

"That's goood, I'll let y'all two get back to it. I'm sorry for interrupting." I say as Derek just smiles. "your welcome to stay and watch." he says.

I wanted to watch but didn't wanna make Ricky feel bad, "it's ok." leaning down I press my lips over Ricky's. "don't go hurting my husband tho." I point up at him making both the boys laugh. "yes ma'am."

Walking back to the door I hear Derek telling Ricky another thing to do. Looking over my shoulder I see him pull up a walker in front of Rick. "oh god babe." my heart goes out to my handsome boy, his self esteem is probably going to shit. And I have no idea how to help him.

Going over to the bed in the living room I pull my lap top up, looking through my many emails from Jen with my plans as I feel a head leaning on my shoulder. "yes Alexa?" I say earning a chuckle.

"how you feeling?" she asks, I just shrug my shoulders. "ok.. I'm kinda hungry."

"what do you want suga?" she asks. "mmmm you cooking?" I tease as she looks up at me. "no Nico." she says making me giggle.

"in that case some vegan pancakes" I smile making her get up to go tell him.

After a few minutes she comes back, "he's gonna make them once he's done helping Derek with Ricky."

"what's he doing?" I ask. "going through the exercise with Ricky." she says makin my heart swarm with gratitude, "I ever tell you I love him?" I ask watcher her smile.

"me to." she whispers making me gush. "you love him?" I squeal, only making her laugh a bit. "yes."

"oh god alexaaaaaa" I say honestly so happy my friend found someone I totally approve of.

"enough about me when are you gonna tell Ricky?" she says seriously, I only sigh. "I Don't know. "

"Ari you have to tell him." she says, "I know but I just don't want to right now, not when he's like this. And I don't wanna do it when so many people are constantly in and out of my house." I say only earning a hard 'are you serious' look.

"Alexa I'm serious.. I just can't worry about that right now. I need to worry about him" I say strongly.

"you need to worry about that little boy in your tummy and making sure him and his mommy are gonna be ok." she says more serious. I knew she was just looking out for but I just can't think about this right now.