We'll Be alright.

_ She was dressed to the tee, like always beautiful as ever. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt with some tall heals. Still tiny as ever. She was wearing glasses on her face as she wrapped her arms tight around her stomach, in an almost comforting way.

   "do you remember our last kiss? our last real kiss?" she whispers to the stone fidgeting shifting her weight to each side.

"cause I can't remember... I can't remember the last time or the first, or told you I love you.." she says again. " I wish you were here with me. everyday something happens in this life I wish I was coming home to tell you about it."she chokes covering her mouth.

"Every time I write a new song I wish you could listen. I've never felt so alone in my entire life and in reality I have so many people around me. Its not the same with out you.." she hums softly.

"you were my star. You were my whole world. I needed you.. more than anything. I wish whoever that bastard was didn't take you from me. Cause life without you is just so pointless.." she goes on. I wanted to stop her cause I didn't understand why she was telling me this. I'm right in front her.

"The only things now a days that keeps me going is our siblings.. Ryann I never expected her to care so much for me after the accident. I am still to this day thousands of times thankful. With everything I've been through with out you.. just sucks. I still write songs about our story. Even though it was short. It was the best times of my life, the most realist moment. We were like The Selena story, only instead of me going it was you.. Our love was so real and pure. I miss it. I still dream about your lips touching me. Every time I lay down at night it's like an over loading rush of memories hitting me. It's hard as hell but it makes me feel like your still here." she says softly kneeling down setting her hand on the stone.

"Hmm.. well I gotta go babby.. i miss you everyday. Happy 5 years." she hums softly pressing her lips on the stone. Turning to see where my name was engraved.
___________________________

Jumping awake to the loud thunder, I shoot up groaning in pain. Reaching to the pain I look down seeing the bandage over my side. Than looking at my arm that was grasped tightly I look down at ari.

I could feel my heart miss a beat at the sight of her.. It was like the weight of death being lifted off my shoulders, finally allowing me to breath. She was here. She was here for me.
Reaching down to her earning another loud groan to escape my lips, I grab a hold of her body trying to lift her into the bed with me. Gasping loudly as the pain shot through my body from straining I finally get her laying right beside me,watching as she instantly wrapped her self around me. With her head on my chest her arms Around my waist and legs wrapped over mine.

Turning to the side I press my lips gently to her fore head. " I love you.."

"shh.." she mumbles incoherent, I just smile. Thinking id never see her again or hold her to having her boss me right back around. It was like nothing changed.

Closing my eyes I lay my head against hers as I lay with her, going back to sleep feeling really drained.

||ari||

Opening my eyes to the sound of the door opening I look over my shoulder seeing Ryann, Nico and Alexa walking in with food and coffee. Sitting up slowly I look out the window seeing the cloudy rainy weather.

Widening my eyes realizing i was in bed with him, I look around trying to figure out how the hell I was put up here. "Nico did you put me in the bed last night?" I ask skeptically.