Love of mine.

"your so dumb, what idiot breaks a whole bottle of wine and runs like that damn wind?" Alexa says to Ricky making me giggle. Turning over my shoulder to see her and nico traveling right close behind us.

"Says the one that grabs the very bottom Apple making all them bitches tumble." he says looking back at the two I couldn't help it I was covering my mouth trying to control my laughter.

"I don't see why your laughing miss, let's go get food for the house and literally only  buys a coconut water." Alexa says making me stop to look at her. Watching her smirk as she is wrapping around Nico no matter how cute it was I just glared. "your a bitch." I snap, pulling ricks hand to get back into the house.

We were currently in Greece. It was Saturday morning, and it was me Nico Rick and Alexa. After my appointment Thursday I had to go speak to Jen, I was so scared to tell her. She told about the deal she set up for touring. She was surprisingly very happy for me and Ricky, friend wise. Manager wise she was upset because I'm due in October which is a month before touring.

  So anyway they all rented out a condo on the beach for us to stay at. It was really nice and I think the twins are coming up on Sunday or Monday for a few days. I don't know much really all I know was this was beautiful. And I knew that Monday Rick and i make a year.

I couldn't get over how perfectly blue the water was. And than the view from the condo was spectacular.  I don't think it could have been any better. It wasn't as great as my honey moon but nothing is as great as that, my love for that time we spent together; despite the stupid articles, was one in a million no matter how short it was.

The only thing I disliked so much about this place and I only did it once so far this being the second was walking up these narrow ass steps to the condo. My feet were killing me and I wanted to kill whoever's ideas it was to walk to the damn store and made these damn stairs. What idiot would want to walk up these every day.

"Ari Ricky and Nico are totally checking you out right now." Alexa yells making me look back at them all three watching me.

"what?"

"baby your ass looks good when you walk up the stairs." Ricky says stepping up to me sliding his hands slowly around my hips as he pressed his body against my back.

"Y'all are ridiculous." I mutter stepping out of his hands continuing my way up.

Reaching the doors to the condo I walk in past the living area on my way to kitchen as I feel a set of arms wrap around my stomach lifting me up as I feel a set of lips press back on my neck. "Ricky" I squeal feeling his soft lips form a smile against my skin.

"baby your so sexy.." he whispers into my ear placing my feet back on the ground while he lens me against the counter. "Really?" I question.

"oh my god yes.. I wanna rip you out of these clothes right now." he groan bitting on my neck tugging at my skin. "well buddy control your self. Go play with Nico she's mine for now." I hear Alexa's voice than a loud hiss, I couldn't help but giggle. Turning slowly in his arms, I wrap my finger together around his neck pulling his glare from Alexa to look at me.

"You stop that pout, we can have our fun later." I smirk knowing Alexa was listening.  "hmm." he grins twinkling his eyebrows.

"Ohhh y'all wanna be nasty ok, alright I gotcha. Just wait." Alexa snaps making me and rick both bust into giggles.

  "why is pissy Alexa out? what y'all do?" I hear look to see nico walking cautiously.  "I'm fine baby just I may kill them tonight." she says looking up to him shooting him a fake big ass smile.