r e y e s

oliver reyes
the red head

ramona kavinsky never particularly liked it when her elder siblings had friends over after school. ron and his pals would play video games on the loudest volume—and that excluded their screams and girly shrieks when one loses—and rayna and her friends never seemed to listen to tumblr music on a normal volume.

and yet, somehow, her parents had decided that it was a good idea to welcome an exchange student into their tiny home.

the morning of halloween,—when the neighborhood was far too quiet and the birds, far too noisy—ramona walked into the kitchen to see a figure in a grim reaper costume. she had no idea how she recognized the black hood as a reaper, but the oh-so-obviously fake and cheap quality scythe probably gave it away. she had grabbed the nearest object near her that she could use as a potential weapon, and that ended up being a jar of candy corns which was pretty appropriate really.

ramona was also not one for violence, but she'd remember that when her entire family had been murdered because she didn't want to hurt ron's feelings by wasting all the candy corn if the jar shatters, and so would his heart. ron kavinsky was obsessed with candy corns. actually, he was obsessed with any form of sugar.