r e y e s [ 2 ]

oliver reyes
the red head

oliver had been around for almost two months, he had spent halloween with the three kavinsky siblings, christmas with ramona's family plus nine other relatives, and new years with the five members of the kavinsky family. so it was fair for ramona to say that they were all getting attached to the fourteen year old red head.

ramona blamed oliver for the next five months after he left the country where she had spent almost every free period sitting on the bleachers, watching the footballers practice. the second week of his stay, oli had asked for her help in getting him into the school team, and so she did—with the help of her best friend, darcy's, boyfriend, nicholas prince. her best friend was good for nick, she was glad they'd ended up together after about two years of pining on nick's part.

ramona had stayed back on a thursday with oli and watched as he passed the trials with flying colours. he had encouraged her to have lunch and in-between-classes breaks on the bleachers and just watch him play. ramona had even invited her group of friends to have lunch with her there.

oliver had talked endlessly about his dreams of receiving a scholarship to a sports school, which briefly reminded her of connor, who was just as ambitious.