fell in love with a gangster! WHAT! chapter 1

It's my first time writing stories and tis is my first book so do comment and let me know how to improve !!!! p.s. my stories on studies and subject are all Singapore style cuz im a Singaporean......

Chapter 1

Introduction

My name is Katherine and i am 17 this year.I am a transferred student to my new school because i moved house. And today is my first day at my new school.(i noe the name is stupid but cant think of anything else)

Story starts now

" Bye mum " i gave my mum one last hug before getting down the car. Because i reach the school after school started so there is no one walking areound the corridor. I went to the genaral office and saw a women around her 30's with black hair and she looked strict. I walked up to her and reported my name "Good morning , my name is Katherine and i am a transfer student. Today's my first day."

"Pls wait a minute........ okay here you go. This is your timetable and pls hand this slip of paper to your teacher to tell the why your late for class. Your class is on the 3rd floor 1st class on the right." the teacher told me politely. "Thank You teacher" i thanked the teacher before leaving to my class room.

Okay so tis is chapter 1. I noe its not much juz a short intro only.......