Chapter 13

Katherine pov

          " We're here " Mark said and i looked out the window to find us outside a ...... shopping mall?  " um Mark, why are we at a shopping mall ? "         "  Wait and you'll know. "   After Mark parked his car, we got out and headed in to the shoppong mall.  Mark lead me to a shop that sold women's dresses.   " Mark, you do know that this store sell female dresses and male shirt right. ? " i said in a ' are you stupid' tone.     

            " Of cause i notice that this is a shop for female. We are here to buy  you a dress for tonight .  What else do you think i brought you here for, buy men's underwear? "   Mark explained to me like i was a 5 year old child and with a little sacasm at the ' underwear'  part. 

           I laughed for a bit and then i remembered the part where he said ' for tonight', what did he mean. " Mark, what did you mean by 'buy  you a dress for tonight ' ? ''    " I thought i  told you that we will be having dinner with my parents tonight. I dont think you want to wear this. " he stated while pointing at my clothes.   " You didnt say that i will be meeting your parrents  tonight. '' I said a little angry whyy  didnt he tell me earlier. Now i really need to go home and change.  '' oppppss.... guess i forgot. " he said with a little shrug.

             " Mark i  need to go home and change now. " i said pulling onto Mark's hand but he didnt move a single muscle. " MARK! ''     " Relax babe, why do you think i brought you here if you need to go home to change. We are going to buy you a dress and put on a little make-up on that face on yours. " Mark said pulling me into the shop.

             After 2 hours, i was finally ready to go and meet his parents. Who knows just choosing a dress can take 1 hour and 45 minutes.  After i was done, i went to MArk and saw that he was sitting on a couch texting someone. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and his eyes widen. " Wow you look ...... AMAZING."   " thanks "  We paid for the dress and make-up and then went back to his car.

         We reached a fancy resturant and Mark got out of the driver side quickly. He jogged to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He put out his right hand so i could hold his hand and get out of tyhe car without falling. I laughted at his little action and took gladly took his hand. Who knows that a gangster like Mark can be so sweet.

       He past his car keys to a guy to help him park his car him ( forgot what those guys are call hehe).  Mark led me into the resturant, told the counter his surname and the waiter brought us to an empty table. The waiter helped me pull out my chair, i thanked him and sat down. " Mark i'm so nervous. What if your father hates me, what will i do."     " Relax babe, you are perfect, and how did you know your meeting my dad? "    Mark asked me curiously. " Remember that day when i cared for ypu and you juust asked me to fuck off, in your house. After that Kelvin walked me home and then he told me that you became so emotionless after your mother passed away when you were very young. Kelvin told me that because he didnt want me to be sad, he didnt tell me on purpose. " 

        " It's okay just dont tell anyone else.please i dont want anyone else to know about this. '   " i promise i wont tell anyone.'' Mark smiled and then give me a perk on lips