Chapter 7

recap

Maryiln pov

When Pearl and me were walkiin out of school, we saw tat Katherine girl at the gate so we walked up to her. Pearl pulled her hair and we walked back into school to the lockers, Pearl threw her onto the floor and it's my turn to speak. " So Katherine cuz u r new here so u might not noe the rules here. well let me tell u ": I pulled her hair thightly so that her head was near me " No one i repeat NO ONE takes wat i want especially the guys i like so i'm talkin bout Mark.  UNDERSTAND ? "

Story time; Marilyn pov

   When Katherine was about to answer me, i felt tat my hair was being pulled. I quickly let go of Katherine's hair and try to get the person tat was holding onto my hair to let go. " I told u tat i didnt want  to see you rite. NOW let me warn you one last time, dun let me see your face again and dun you dare bully Katherine again. AM I CLEAR? '' Mark scolded me with a very angry face. I said yes and he told chase to let go of me and he pulled Katherine hand and left.

I will not let Ktherine go so easily now, she will surfer.

Mark pov

     I pulled Katherine to my car and pushed her in. The guys followed and we left 4 my house. It snot me that is driving actually its my driver. Yes i am rich thats y so many gurls wanted to be with me. They juz loved my money, B*t*hs.

    When we reached my house, i saw Katherine's face turned from pain to surpirse. I juz smirked and went down the car and all of them followed me into the house.

Katherine pov

    I dun believe my eyes. Is Mark rich OMG i thought i was the only rich girl in tis school besides Marilyn of cuz. wow wow wow. As there was a long path be 4 we could get ito the house ao while we were walking the boys besides Mark talked to me. " Hey my name is Chase and i am the hotest guy in tis group." the guy with blue eyes and a muscular body and gold short hair introduced himself. " Ya rite the hotest guy it shoud be the biggest player in tis school. haha. Oh and my name Kelvin i am the funniest guy in tis group. Need a joke come and find me." the guy with a cute face and a very sweet smile told me. '' My name is antonio and i am a book worm. My nick name is Mr, know it all. " a guy with spectacles told me. " And i am Zack, thr girly one. But i am not gay just like to do wat most girls like to do "  Zack has black hair and brown eyes.

     '' Actually you all seem quite friendly so y do you guys like to bully peope? " i asked feeling curious. " Well we are friendly and the bully part is wrong. We only hit bullies tats all, juz the school thinks that we hit nice people. ''  Antonio explained to me. And juz before we noe it we were already at the door of the house. 

       The house was huge , bigger than mine. ''How am i suppose to clean tis house everyday after school? " i asked Mark in a very shocked tone. " Well u only need to pack my rrom and then do our hone work and then you can leave." Mark said witha smirk.

      Mark lead me to his room and when he opened his room door, my eyes went wide. His room was super messy but no choice i still have to clean it. Mark told me to start cleaning if i wanted to leave faster and went back to the living room with the others.

     the room is super messy like lots of dirty clothes on the floor, books every where on the floor.

bassically super super super messy. HAHA Bye!