Chapter 2

Story time...

  While i was walking to my classroom, i scanned through my time tble and found that i am having English now and that my Englsh teacher is also my form teacher. Once i reached entered the class, i pass the slip of paper to the teacher. She nodded her head after reading the paper and said " Class this is Katherine here, she is a transfer student, so pls treat her nice okay?" the class nodded their heads and then the teacher told me to beside a girl name Jane.

    Jane raised her hand so that will noe where to sit. After i sat down, i took out my ipad and open up the folder where i kept my textbooks in and listen to class. (Tis school uses ipad to study and the teacher will upload notes for the studentts so basically u dun need to take down notes in class.)

  After English ended, we had history then after history ended it was recess. After we thanked the teacher, everyone started to walk out of the class. I tabbed on Jane's shoulder and she turned around to face me " Hello my name is Katherine and cuz i am new here i have no friends, so do u mind if i follow u for recess?"   "oh i dun mind at all. Lets go."  Whaile we were walking to the canteen, we told each other about our lifes and i asked her things about this school so that i will noe more about this school.

   After we bought our food we sat on an empty table and continued chatting. When we were chatting, suddenly two girls came to our table and sat down. They started talking to Jane and i just contined eating my own food. Jane noticed that i was not talking so she introduced me to her friends "Guys this is Katherine and she is a new student in my class." Both her friends turned to face me and they introduced themselves. " Hi my name is Sarah " "and i am Gem" Sarah has brown straight hair and black eyes while Gem has black wavy hair and dark brown eyes. 

   The four of us chatted for the whole recess and when recess ended we left for our own class. The day ended slowly as the subjects were boring. " Bye Jane, my mum is waiting for me outside now. See ya tmr !! "   " K bye " I ran to my mum's car and my mum drove us back home.

  Thats all for now. i noe its long winded and boring but its my first time writing so pls forgive me.