Chapter 9

Recap

Mark pov      

       I have no idea why i got angry when i saw Chase carring Katherine but it juz felt like i got stabbed in the chest. " Dude why did you get angry at Katherine juz now. She was just trying to care. "  Zack asked me. " You like Katherine right. You juz got jealous when you saw me carry Katherine rite. " Chase asked me. " idk ." i juz reply.  " How can you not noe. Okay juz answer my questions do you keep thinkin about Katherine when she is not around? Do you have the urge to protect Katherine When she is being bullied?  Did u feel a spark when the both of you touch, likewhen she bumped into you? " Chase asked me like he was a professional. "all yes. " i simply reply.

Story :

Katherine pov

                i just dont get it. Why did Mark get angry at me, i was just making sure he was alright. WHY WHY WHY...........

The next day at school.......

             " Hey Kat. you look stressed out, you alright." Jane asked me when she sat down beside me in class. " yup im fine, just thinking bout something." i replied tiredly. Just then my Science teacher got in....... " okay class take out your textbook."

               'DING DONG ! DING DONG! ' the bell rang telling us that it is recess now. Wow its so fast or maybe its just because i'm thinking about Mark and me almost kissing in the bathroom yesterday. I went to the canteen with Jane. Once i sat down in one of the empty tables with my food and my friends, i started looking around to find one person. " Kat who are you looking for? " Gem asked. " um..... a.... no one... no one at all " Then suddenly Mark came into sight. He was sitting with his friends laughing. He looked so HOT when he laughs.' What the heck! he is not hot.' i mentally smacked myself with the thought of him being hot , suddenly i sported a hand on his lap. I looked to see right and found out that it was Marilyn' s hand, OH im sooooo going to cut off her arm if that filty hand of hers dun move away from my Mark.....

                      " F**k Shit no way! You like Mark!!!! " Sarah suddenly yelled. OMG did i just say that out loud. "  No i dont!!! Why would i .....i....a.....like a jerk like him " i said trying to defend myself but obviously i failed. sigh They should noe about it, they are my friends. So i told the 3 of them everything from the part where i first bumped into MArk. " WHAT THE SHIT. OMG. our little Katherine has finally found herself a boyfriend." Gem said while pinching my cheeks. " You guys are not angry with me but why?"    "Why shhould we be angry with you? Its not we never fall for Mark also but just a small reminding, dont i repeat DONT have sex with him because hhe only wants sex with you thats why his with you thats all."