The Long Run

Now, I hope you understand why I am going through this with you. You have lived a good life, really, you have. It was short, yes, but it was good. You have lived, you've done your job, and now its time to come home. Please don't fight it, it's better this way, I would know. I bet you didn't know we are all up here, did you? Well, we are, and we have been watching and waiting for you. Don't worry about that blue eyed boy either. In time, he will come here too. Everyone does. I know you can see us now. That light at the end of the dark tunnel? Yeah, it's us. Don't fight it, you don't need to. You will see that it's better up here, and in the long run, it always will be. 

˜˜˜

And, thats it. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you for even considering opening up this up and reading, you're awesome. 

I'd like to dedicate this, the final chapter of The Long Run, to @Vidjauser for their dedication and keeping me confident in this book. 

Don't forget to give me feedback. I want to know your thoughts!

-Is this book easy to follow or was it confusing?

-What is your favorite and least favorite chapter?

- Any suggestions for me during editing?

-Do you like how it ends or do you want more?

If you said that you want more on the previous question, then don't remove this story from your library just yet. I have already written a bonus chapter that I may or may not post, but its up to you guys. 

Bye for now my lil nuggets

<3 Casey