Ch.1

(Jasmine Connor)
I frowned as I walked past the TV, watching as the news played showing the image of a woman. "...and a police spokesman at the scene refused to speculate on a motive for the execution-style slaying of the Encino housewife.  He did however say that an accurate description of the suspect has been compiled from several witnesses.  Once again, Sarah Connor, thirty-five, mother of two, brutally shot to death in her home this afternoon." The reported said, me raising an eyebrow before shaking my head, picking up my phone and dialling Sarah's number.

(This is Sarah Connor)

My name is jasmine Connor and Sarah was my sister and was 2 years older than me. I looked completely different to her to. She had dirty blonde hair whereas I had long dark brown hair which I kept in it's natural waves, letting it travel all down my back. We were both rather pale, but her blue, almost grey eyes contrasted my light blue ones. Despite our physical differences we were extremely close, and had been practically joined at the hip our entire lives.

"Hello?" She asked, finally picking up. "You're dead girl." I said and she groaned as I giggled, shaking my head. "Don't you start. I've already had the girls at work say the same."

"Well there aren't that many Sarah Connor's around honey, it's not gonna be long before he comes for you." I said, sitting down on the sofa and turning over the channel. "Would you just shut up? I'll be fine."

"She says while checking who's walking behind her." I said and there was a moments pause as I smirked. "...shut up." She said and I laughed, shaking my head as I looked the TV screen for a moment before switching it off, looking down at my chipped nails. "You going out tonight or not?""Yeah I've got a date." She said and I smiled, standing up. "Nice. What about Ginge?"

"She's going out with Matt I think." She said and I sighed. "Mind if I come over for a bit?" I asked and she chuckled down the phone, my lacing my fingers into my raven hair. "Go for it. When can you get here?"

"Now if you want me."

"Come over. I need your help with what to wear anyway." She said and I nodded, getting to my feet. "I'll be over in a sec." I said before hanging up and walking off to get changed.

 I decided on a pair of dark miss me jeans, a us flag tank top, a  red flannel jacket and black combat boots and my dog tags necklase

I decided on a pair of dark miss me jeans, a us flag tank top, a  red flannel jacket and black combat boots and my dog tags necklase. I quickly grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my  kawasaki motorcycle and drove straight to Sarah's flat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pulled up and went inside the bleak grey building, knocking on Sarah's door. She opened and I grinned at her before hugging her tightly, walking further into the apartment. "So what's up? Who's the date with?"

"Just this guy that's all. You need to help me cause I had no idea what to wear." She said and I chuckled, sitting down on the sofa as Ginge turned the corner, dancing to her Walkman. "Hey Ginge." I said and she waved in response before going back to dancing. "What do you think?" Sarah asked, reappearing with a beige and pink blouse. "Great." Ginge said, not really looking as I frowned, shaking my head. "I don't like it."
"Well how about this?"
"Great." Ginge said again, not really looking as I giggled, Sarah sighing and shaking her head. "You're a big help." She said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth as I giggled, shaking my head. "I don't like that one either. Try the Beige."
"I hate the beige one." She moaned and I sighed as Ginger applied more eyeliner, not even looking at us. "Don't wear the beige one." She said and I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. "This guy's probably a schmuck and I don't care what I wear." She said and I smirked, looking at Ginger as she looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "5...4....3...2...1."
"You think the beige?" She said, poking her head back around the door, me laughing. "Yes Sarah now get changed before he turns up." I said and she rolled her eyes before disappearing behind the door once more.

Before long both her and Ginger we're ready and Sarah was looking around, a frown on her face. "Ginger, have you seen Pugsley?"
"Not lately.  Did you check messages?"
"I thought you did." Sarah said, still looking, bending down as I sighed, folding my arms across my chest as I walked over to the answer machine. "Come here young man.  Mind your mother." Sarah said before picking up Pugsley, me chuckling as she gently kissed the small Iguana. "Totally nauseating." Ginger said as she grimaced, me giggling as I pressed play, a male voice echoing around the room. "Hi, Sarah...Stan Morsky. Uh, something's come up and it looks like I won't be able to make it tonight.  I'm really sorry.  Call you in a day or so. Sorry.  'Bye." He said and I raised an eyebrow as Sarah's face fell. "I guess that's the dick that I've had the pleasure of not meeting?" I asked and she gave a small nod as Ginger sighed, shaking her head.

"That bum.  So what if he has a Porsche, he can't treat you like that...it's Friday night for Christ's sake." She said, Sarah shaking her head.
"I'll live."
"I'll break his kneecaps."

"You'll be behind me." I said and Sarah laughed, shaking her head. "Could we go out jasmine? Just to two of us?" She asked and I nodded, smiling. "Course. I'm up for a night out." I said and she smiled, looking back at Pugsley that was still in her hands. "You still love me, don't you, Pugsley?"  She said, kissing him lightly before putting him back in his tank, turning to Ginger. "You and Matt have a good time." She said as we both turned and headed towards the door. "We will, kiddo." She said and we left, heading towards my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat, eating food with people laughing and drinking around us, a TV blaring in the background. "...police had no further comment on the apparent similarity between the shooting death of an Encino woman earlier today, and this almost identical killing two hours ago of a Venice resident with virtually the same name.  Sarah Ann Connor, a 24 year old legal secretary, was pronounced dead at the scene in her beachfront apartment..." We both stopped and shared a look before turning to look at the TV. "Hey, can we change this and catch the ball scores." Someone said and we both scrambled to our feet, watching the TV with wide eyes. "Leave it where it is!" I snapped and they jumped, all of them moving away as we watched with wide, concerned eyes.

" ...No other connections between the two victims has been established. On a lighter note, these was cause for celebration at the L.A. Zoo today, as-"

"Fuck this." I snapped, grabbing Sarah and pulling her out of the pub, ignoring the confused gazes. "We're getting you to a police station-"

"I'd rather them come to me." She said weakly and I nodded, pulling her into a nearby club. "You gotta phone?" I asked and the woman frowned at us for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, but it's five dollars to get in." She said and I sighed, passing her ten dollars before pulling her into the club. The music was pumping and smoke covering the room and I finally found the phone, me standing beside Sarah as she dialled the number...