Ch.11

The chapter you been waiting for. thank you for being patient with me
(Also Warning slight lime 🍈 you been warn!!!)

Jasmine POV.
''Pull in here''. Sarah commanded, making T comply and swerving hard and parking neatly in a dirt driveway.
''You two Stays in the truck''. Sarah said, while me and T opened our doors got out with the kids inside. I watched as Sarah walked around, looking for someone.

To our surprise, a swarthy man jumped out from behind the burned out helicopter, aiming a shotgun at Sarah. I pulled out my weapon so did t immediately aimed our guns back at him, making the swarthy man's eyes widen and hold his gun in the air.
''Your pretty jumper Connor''. He said in a thick Mexican accent, as Sarah held up her hand to stop me and T from killing him.
''So are you''. Sarah said, quickly putting her gun away, as the man approached her a smile on his face.

''Hey, Sarah and jasmine ''. He said, before they hugged Sarah smiling at least for the first time we had run away. Before the man known as Enrique looked at me, as the kids stepped out of the car.
''Hey, big John, little Lilly ! How you do?''. He asked, making John and Lilly smile.
''What's up, Enrique ?''. John asked, as Lilly wave as Enrique eyed T closely.

Who's your big friend here. He asked, making me nervous how to explain.
''He cool, Enrique. Um.... Uncle Bob''. John said, making me chuckle at T new name, as T just gave John a look.

''Uncle bob Hun, okay''. Enrique said with a slight laugh, before he offered Uncle Bob a drink, but he shook his head
  And Sarah took it from Enrique instead. I watched as Uncle Bob, well T in my perspective, look down at John and Lilly with a raised eyebrow.
''Uncle Bob?''. He asked, making John just shrug carelessly.

''You two, you on weapon duty''. Sarah said, making me gently hit Bob on his chest.

''Lets go''. John said grab Lilly hand, leading me and Bob to a narrow patch of dirt, before he stomped on it.
''its under here''. He said, making Bob immediately grab the chain and pull on it hard, revealing a narrow underground locker.

I watched as Bob went down first, before John and Lilly went down me behind him. I felt Bob help me down the ladder, before I pulled some sheets on the walls away to reveal guns.
''One benefit to my mom, she always plans ahead''. John said, as Bob took a gun from the wall and checked it for ammo.
''excellent''. He said, making Lilly giggle, as I fingered an M-16, sighing along the barrel.

I caught Bob's glance, as I checked it for ammo.
''My sister tell me a thing or two, so I guess it just runs in the family now''. I said, making Bob smile, before he lifted a big mini-gun and looked at me a smirk on his lips, making Lilly and John laugh.
''It's definitely you''. John said.

..............................................
Still, Jasmine POV.
I crawled underneath the truck with Bob. His gaze was intent, focused and driven. I then laid down settling myself beside Bob on the dirt watching as he fixed the truck.
''You seem to know a lot about engines''. I said, as he opened a tool box and laid each one he needed on the ground beside me.
''I have detailed files, on the mechanics of automobile''. He replied, making me sigh and look down at the ground lost in thought before Bob broke the silence.

''Hold here''. He commanded, making me hold the bolt in place, as he tightened it securely.
''Before my dad died, he taught me a lot about engines, sometimes I would cry when he snapped at me but mom and Sarah always calmed me down''. I said, as Bob turned to face me, puzzlement etched on his handsome face.

''Why do you cry?''. He asked, making me a little shocked, as it was the first time he had ever asked me a question.
''You mean people?''. I asked, making him nod.
''Yeah''. He replied, making me tilt my head.
''I don't know we just cry... you know when it hurts''. I said, making him stare at me for a long moment before fixing the car once more.

'T do we really have a chance, you know to save it all?''. I asked, making Bob sigh and look back at me.
''in the future our daughter Lilly Conner, who is the co-leader of the resistance and....'' He said pausing, making me frown.
''And , I already know that''. I asked, making him frown.''as he turned the car on.
''Alright T, you fixed it''. I exclaimed, punching him in his arm, and to my surprise I felt him immediately pulled me by my waist and pull me close to him.

I made no move to break free, I just stayed still as stone, my blue eyes wide. We were in our own little world again, just staring deep into one another's eyes. Like Then, I felt him brush his lips across mine lightly, tenderly, gently, and I melted. My icy exterior that I had built up to show anyone who came close to me dissolved, as soon as he kissed me. I closed my eyes, and tilted my jaw, deepening our kiss further, raising one hand to cup his rugged jaw line, pulling him closer to me.
And before I knew it, I felt myself lifted off the ground, making me immediately wrap my arms and legs around Bobs waist and neck, as he carried me to the truck and opened the door, before gently pinning me against the passengers seat and closed the door. I smiled as I felt him place his lips onto mine once more and gently wrap an arm around me bringing me even closer so that I was touching his chest.

''I love you jasmine''. He said, braking our heated kiss making me smile.
''I love you too''. I replied, before we kissed again, making me begin to tug on his shirt.

....................................................
No one's POV.

As John, watched Sarah fall asleep on the worktable, he heard a groan come from the truck that Uncle Bob had just fixed making Him smirk, but also blush before grabbing Lilly who was confused and walking away.