Ch.8

I sped off down the road, finally getting to the hospital and the man walked out, frowning at me. "Sorry miss, we're closed."

"Fuck you." I hissed shooting him in the foot and driving straight past, parking my bike and heading straight for the door. I burst through and ran down the mostly empty corridor, my boots clicking as I held my gun tightly. I was never without a gun these days. Not that it was going to do much against the terminator....

I continued to run before I came to Sarah's room, seeing the door already open. "Sarah? Sarah?" I asked but it was no use. She was gone. "Shit!" I exclaimed, kicking the door before I heard a groan behind me, seeing a man lying on the floor, bleeding from the mouth. "Where is she?" I asked, grabbing his hair an pulling him up, him whimpering at me. "She...she got out. But she'll still be in the building...p-please don't hurt me." He said and I groaned, dropping him back onto the floor and standing back upright, shaking my head. "Wimp..." I mumbled before walking off down the corridor. I heard gunshots and gasped, running in that direction before seeing the cop shooting at someone, someone shooting back at him. I grabbed my gun and held it out, neither of the pair seeing me. I closed one eye, aiming straight for the head and shot, seeing the bullet split his head in two. "Mom!" I heard Lilly yell and I immediately ran towards her, jumping over the Terminator and towards them. "Get into the lift now!" I yelled and they did so, someone grabbing my arm and pulling me into the lift. My eyes locked with theirs and I gasped, feeling my heart sink and my knee's go weak. "Oh my god..." I whispered, Sarah gently grabbing onto my arm. "Hello again..." He said and I stared at him with wide eyes as the doors opened once more, the Terminator there again. T shot him straight in the face once more and his head split again; letting the doors shut and the lift work.

"What in gods name are you doing here?!" I snapped, looking at T as he smirked. "I was sent to protect Lilly and John Connor." He said and I groaned, shaking my head. "We're perfectly capable of doing that ourselves-"

"Really? Because even with me here you seem to be struggling." He said, clearly teasing me as Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Hey fuck you, you little-" I was cut of by the entire lift shaking; and suddenly a blade came through the ceiling, me grabbing Lilly and pulling her away from it. Another one entered and it slices T's arm, him not flinching as he shot up into the ceiling as another one came down, slicing Sarah's arm open as she hissed. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine now go!" She yelled as the doors opened and we ran into the basement, the Terminator running towards his bike and kicking it into gear, me holding onto Lilly tightly. "Jasmine." T said before throwing his shot gun out, me immediately catching it and pointing it at the lift, ready to shoot at any moment. "Do you two know each other or something?" John asked, me glancing at T as he paused before answering. "You could say that..." He said before the bike revved up once more and he got off, letting it sail into the lift and smash straight into the terminator. "You need to run-"

"I'll live. Blast won't be big enough to get to me." I said, taking a few more steps back as T turned to look at Lilly, John and Sarah. "Run." he said but Lilly shook her head, running towards me. "Mom no-"

"Lilly go now!" I yelled and Sarah grabbed her, picking her up and running the other way as I backed up further, aiming the gun. "You ready?"

"Whenever you are love." He said and I felt my heart flutter slightly before I shot straight at the gas tank, letting it flow onto the floor as he lit a match and threw it, making the whole bike blow up. He immediately grabbed me and shielded me from the blow and I let out a shaky breath before looking back at it. "Is that it? It's done?"

"No. It's a T 1000, liquid metal. Won't do anything but slow it down." He said and I groaned as he grabbed me hand and pulled me in the same direction the others went. I saw Sarah pulling someone out of a car, me running around to the passenger seat. T grabbed the driver and threw him across the car park, Sarah, Lilly and John piling into the back as he started the car. I held the shot up and he opened the window, looking at me briefly. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine now drive quickly." I said and he nodded as I sat on the doors, leaning out and shooting at the Terminator, the liquid metal spreading, each hole closing slowly. "He's getting closer!" I yelled as Sarah leaned out of her window; shooting too as it got closer and closer to us. Suddenly it jumped and landed on the back of the car, me running out of bullets and groaning, looking back over at T. "Haven't got any bullets left!"

"Here. There are more for the shot gun!" He exclaimed as the T 1000 climbed further up the hood of the car. I quickly loaded the gun and pointed it at him. "Swap with me." T said and I nodded, quickly getting back into the car and passing him the gun, him leaning out his window as I drove from the passenger side. He shot at the hooks which he had changed his hands into and dislodged them, making him fall back to the floor. Sarah let out a shaky breath as John grabbed the hook which was still on the car, throwing it onto the road. "Lilly are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, looking at me with wide eyes. "Yes...you?"

"Yes. Sarah? John?"

"Fine."

"I'm okay." They answered and I sighed, T taking the wheel once more and I sighed, letting out a shaky breath. "You okay?" T asked and I nodded before looking up at him. "Do you-"

"Remember you? Yes. Of course I do. Terminator's have more than one model but they all share the same memories...same emotions..." He said and I felt my heart skip a beat as I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. "It was stupid of you to go there." Sarah said, John frowning at her as she spoke. "God dammit, John, you have to be smarter than that.  You're too important!  You can't risk yourself, not even for me, do you understand? I can take care of myself.  I was doing fine. Jesus, John.  You almost got yourself killed." She said and I saw his bottom lip quiver, small tears sliding down his face.  "I... had to get you out of the place... I'm sorry, I-""Stop it!  Right now!  You can't cry, John. Other kids can afford to cry.  You can't." She said ad I sighed, looking at her. "Sarah he was only trying to help-"

"You stay out of this." She snapped and I sighed, shaking my head as I closed my eyes, T speaking. "What is wrong with your eyes?" He asked and John paused, shaking his head. "Nothing." He said and my eyes snapped open, remember that point 10 years ago..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"T stop it!" I exclaimed, jumping onto his back but he grabbed me, whipping around to look at me. "I can't jasmine! I'm sorry!" He snapped, a tear sliding down my cheek as he held me, studying my face. "What's wrong with your eye?" He asked, confused as he studied it carefully. "Nothing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T seemed to remember it to as I saw his grip on the wheel tighten before he let go, me finally looking over at him. "So...you remember everything?"

"Yes. Everything. I remember being programmed to kill Sarah Connor. I remember seeing you...I remember saving you...I remember us...I remember everything." He said and I looked at him with sad eyes. "Well-"

"And I still feel the same way too." He said and I gave a small smile, Sarah frowning at us both as we continued up the road...