Ch.4

Suddenly a large explosion which echoed through the building, making both me and Sarah jump as the cop frowned looking at us for a moment before getting to his feet. "Stay here." He said and I gulped, slowly getting to my feet and walking towards the door. "What are you doing?!" Sarah hissed as I looked through the door to see the Terminator facing the other corridor, open fire on everyone, people flying everywhere. "Oh my god...how can he be here?" I whispered and she grabbed me, pulling me backwards. "We need to hide, now!" She snapped before pulling me behind the table. We crouched their, my eyes wide as I heard the door knob rattle and then the door swing open, a familiar voice echoing out. "Sarah? Elena?" Reese asked and I let out a sigh of relief as I quickly got up, the pair of us scrambling to our feet and running towards Reese, him grabbing us both and pulling us through the smoke. Gunshots could be heard nearby and a voice came out from the darkness, stopping us in our tracks. "Reese..." We turned to see Vukovich sat, bleeding heavily, holding out his gun and a set of keys to Reese. "You just keep them alive. Do what you have to." He said weakly and Reese nodded, taking the gun and keys, and pulling Sarah along, me tagging behind.

Suddenly a large fire split us up and I gasped Reese holding Sarah back from running through it to get me. "I'll go the other way around, I'll meet you there-"

"But-"

"Sarah! It's not after me so you have to go now! I'll find my own way to you." I yelled and Reese nodded as I looked at him, Sarah shaking her head. "You keep her safe...or I'll be the one to kill you." I said and he nodded as I turned on my heel, running towards the other exit. I pushed against it with all my force, the smoke surrounding me as I coughed, the door not budging one bit. "Come on!" I yelled as I heard footsteps behind me. I began to feel faint and I began to gasp for air, sliding down the door and onto the floor, the world spinning as a large figure came out from the shadows...the Terminator....

I looked up at him with weak eyes, still gasping for air before I slowly slipped into darkness....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open as I regained consciousness; my blue eyes flicking around the room. I had never seen this room before in my life. It was a crappy hotel room, curtains drawn and a small light with no lampshade hanging from the middle of the ceiling. I slowly sat up, frowning at the coat which was wrapped around my shoulders and I looked around before my eyes landed on the tall figure stood by the window, looking out a small crack in the curtains. My heart began to race, my eyes growing wide as I realised who it was. The Terminator. I gulped slightly and sprang to my feet, running to the door and pulling at the doorknob. It was locked. "There's no use. it's not going to open." He said, not bothering to turn around to look at me and I slowly turned to look at him, pressing my back against the door as I looked at him with wide eyes. "Please...don't hurt me..."

"Do you think you'd have woken up if I wanted to?" He asked and I paused, thinking for a moment. He didn't have to bring me here. He could have left me there to die in the fire, but he didn't. And now I was here, wrapped in his coat and staring at him with wide eyes as he slowly turned around to face me. "I....I don't know..." I said, my back still pressed against the door as he took a step forwards, me slowly edging across the wall. I could see a small hand gun on the side. If I could get that I could at very least shock him enough for me to get away. I grabbed the gun and shot him and he frowned, looking down at his chest before looking back up at me. "Please...don't' do that again..." He said, grabbing the gun off me as I gulped, looking at him. "Well....what do you want with me? Can't you just let me go?""You're too weak to go-"

"No I'm not. I'm fine-" I said before coughing slightly. Him raising an eyebrow. "The smoke got into your lungs. It's not all out yet-"

"I'm sure I'll manage-"

"Sit." He said before shoving me down, my eyes still wide as he hooked his fingers under my chin; lifting my head to make me look at him. "Breathe out." He said and I did so, him studying me for a moment before speaking once more. "Breathe out." He said and I did so, him looking at me for a moment before letting me go. "You'll be okay." He said and I looked at him, more confused than ever. "....You don't mean me any harm?"

"No." He said plainly, placing the gun on the side and looking at me, his eyes locking with mine. "Then why do you want my sister?"

"Her son destroys Skynet-"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Not for Skynet." He said and I sighed, shaking my head as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Don't you have a choice?"

"No. I have been given a mission and it is something I must complete-"

"Everyone has a choice-"

"Well I don't." He said and I frowned, looking at him for a moment before speaking. "You really...don't have a choice do you?""If I did would I still be after her? It's programmed in me to not give up until my mission is complete." He said and I sighed, running my fingers through my black hair. "I guess you already know who I am."

"You are jasmine Connor. Sister of Sarah Connor and Mother of  Lily Connor." He said and I frowned, looking at him. "Lily Connor?"

"Your daughter, also apart of the resistance but not the main perpetrator." He said calmly as I sighed heavily, shaking my head. "At least I'll know what to call her." I said and he chuckled lightly, looking at me. "You know...you're different from your sister. You're more courageous...you can stand on your own two feet. She just kinda gets dragged along."

"Yeah well I always had to fight to be heard because I'm younger than her and small. I had to be loud and expressive to have a voice."

"Not with me. I'll always listen to you." He said and I smiled lightly as he gave me a small smile back, taking off his sunglasses to reveal his bleeding eye, making me grimace as he walked over to the sink which was filled with water, picking up a pair of scissors. "You're not going to feel that are you?"

"Nope." He said and he frowned, attempting to cut it away but failing miserably. I sighed, letting the jacket fall on the bed as I stood up, walking over to him. "Here, let me. I've never gouged out an eye before but I'll try." I said and he chuckled, passing me the scissors I hopped onto the side of the sink, sitting down so that I was the right height, his one good eye watching me as I gently cut away the eyelid, frowning as I quickly dropped the skin into the sink, him chuckling as he watched me. "You're not used to this are you?"

"Gouging out peoples eyes? No." I said and he laughed as I gently scooped out the eye, letting it drop into the water as I saw a bright red eye glittering at me through the now empty socket. In a strange way it was kind of mesmerising. "What are you going to do now?"

"Hide it with sunglasses. It's the easiest way." He said and I gave a small nod as he placed a hand on my tight, making me look up at him, our eyes locking for a moment. I felt my heart skip a beat as he gently leant in, pressing his lips against mine. I felt my heart melt and I wrapped my arms around him, him placing both hands on my tights and holding my close to him as we kissed, the kiss getting more and more heated. For some odd reason this felt right; almost like it was meant to be. In that moment I had forgotten everything; the fact that he was a robot, that he was from the future, that he was trying to kill my sister. All of that was forgotten and right now it was just me and him, the way I wanted it to be. In one swift movement he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me across the room and dropped me onto the bed, leaning over me and pressing his lips to mine once more as I pulled at his shirt...

Terminator love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara