Ch.7

"Mom! Look over there!" Lilly yelled, me stopping the bike and pulling off my sunglasses, frowning at the scene. It had been 10 years since everything had happened; and everything had changed since. Me and Sarah made the decision to move as far away as possible and devote our time to learning different techniques to teach Lilly and John. But when Sarah went to try and blow up a building connected to skynet and was caught, she was taken to a metal health clinic and John was sent away to a pair of shitty foster parents. I still checked up on him, but he had gotten so out of control it had gotten difficult.

I frowned my eyes scanning the area before frowning at Lilly. "What honey?"
"It's John!" She exclaimed and I frowned, seeing John and his friend sat by a ATM machine and I raised an eyebrow,  staring the bike once more and pulling it across, parking it and getting off, Lilly sliding off beside me. She had long light brown hair like her father, which we pulled up into a high pony tail to get out of her face. Her light blue eyes and pale skin came from me though...but her insides were different. She had organs like any normal human, but over that she had a metal skeleton which was then covered by her own skin. She was indestructible as far as I could tell. Because of this, she was also extremely strong...which was a little more difficult to cover up. I had to teach her to be more careful, and not to do anything serious when she ever got angry.

I walked towards the ATM, my boots clicking against the floor as I leaned against the wall, John's friend looking up at me with wide, terrified eyes. "Erm....John...." He said, stuttering slightly and John whipped around; his eyes wide for a moment before a large grin spread across his face. "You know, you really should hide if you're gonna do that in pure daylight." I said and he laughed, turning back to his friend. "Don't threat; she's cool. She's my aunt jasmine." He said and the kid frowned at me before nodding his head. "Nice to meet you ma'am."
"You too kid, now move over." I said, taking the machine off him and pressing in the pin before the money came out, John laughing. "Thanks." He said before grabbing it, my unhooking the machine. "Where you off to?"
"Arcade."

"Mom can I go!?" Lilly exclaimed and I chuckled, smiling. "Yep but I'm gonna have to take you seeing as John's bike's not as big." I sad and John nodded, grinning at us. "See you there Lilly." He said and I nodded as we turned and got back to the bike, heading off to the arcade. Once we got there Lilly ran off and I chuckled, shaking my head as suddenly John's friend ran up to me, walking beside me as he stared with wide eyes. "Miss Connor; there's some cop scoping out John and Lilly." He said and I quickly darted into the arcade and towards them. "Both of you go now. Lilly you stay with John." I said and she nodded, John looking over my shoulder at the cop. There was something off about him. His eyes were cold, dark; lifeless. "Go now!" I hissed pushing them away and they quickly ran, me turning to see the cop glare at me. Suddenly he grabbed me by the throat and threw me across the room, me groaning as I hit the other wall, my eyes wide. Only one thing had that strength....Terminator. "Oh my god..." I whispered before scrambling to my feet and running after them, throwing open the door and running as fast as my feet would carry me.

"Hey!" I yelled and the terminator turned to face me, me grabbing a fire extinguisher and hitting him hard. He looked at me for a moment before grabbing me and throwing me against another wall, me hitting my head and knocking myself out cold...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned, holding my head as I slowly sat up. I had no idea how long I had been knocked out but there was no sign of John, Lilly or the Terminator which had come to kill them. I got to my feet and groaned, leaning against the wall for a moment before running down the corridor and out the door. They were no where to be seen. I ran towards my bike and got onto it, starting it an heading straight for the open road. There was only one person that could help me save our kids...and I was going to break her out of hospital...

JOHN'S POV

"Whoa... time out. Stop the bike!" I exclaimed as Lilly griped onto me tightly, shivering as the Terminator stopped, turning the bike into car park and stopping it, letting me and Lilly get off. She looked at him with wide eyes, my eyes scanning him for a moment before speaking. "Now don't take this the wrong way, but you are a terminator, right?" I said as Lilly paced up and down, trying to understand what had happened. We had just got chased by a terminator dressed as a cop; and now we had been saved...by a Terminator driving a motorcycle....of course....

"Yes. Cyberdyne Systems, Model 101."
"No way!" I exclaimed, Lilly frowning as she looked at him, "But you're not meant to be real." She said and the Terminator frowned, looking at her. "You are Lilly Connor correct?" He asked and she frowned before slowly nodding, neither of us sure of where this was going. "...How old are you?" He asked, frowning at her as she spoke. "10." She said and I frowned, looking at the Terminator. "Why?" I asked as he stared at Lilly, his head cocked to the side as he looked at her. "Nothing....I just thought you'd be younger that's all..." He said, not taking his eyes off her as I spoke once more, trying to change the conversation. "You're, uh... like a machine underneath, right...but sort of alive outside?" I said, finally making him look at me.

"I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton."
"This in intense....Get a grip, John. Okay, uh... you're not here to kill us... I figured that part out for myself. So what's the deal?"
"My mission is to protect you. Both of you."
"Yeah? Who sent you?"
"You did. Thirty years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here, in this time. Lilly was there to. She is a lot more important to this war than Skynet first realised. She's just as important as you, but Skynet has next to no files on her. They were mostly destroyed before the war." He said and Lilly looked at him with wide eyes. "But who would do that?"

"No one knows." He said and I gasped, looking at him with wide eyes. "This is deep." I said and Lilly sighed, shaking her head. "Come on. We better go before that thing comes back." She said and I nodded, getting back on the back of the bike, speeding off down the road.