Ch.9

Jasmine POV
I watched as T sewed up Sarah's wounds, me sat on a table beside Lilly and John who were still
shaken up from the whole experience. "I have detailed files on human anatomy." T said, Sarah barley flinching as he sewed her up. "I'll bet. Makes you a more efficient killer, right?" She said coldly, me sighing as T paused before answering. "Correct." He said and I watched as he finished the stich, me jumping off the table and walking towards him. "Let me. You can't reach your back." I said and he looked at me for a moment before sitting down, me pulling off his leather jacket and throwing it  to the side, Sarah taking Lilly and John over to the fridge to get some food (If there was any in there)

"You look like shit." I said, him pulling off his shirt to reveal dozens of little bullet holes in his upper back. "So do you." He said and I chuckled, shaking my head before grabbing a pair of large tweezers, going into one of the holes and picking the bullet out. "So you remember everything...right?"

"Yes. I remember us, I remember trying to kill Sarah....and I still feel the same way." He said and I sighed, pulling out another bullet and letting it drop to the table with a thud. "I never stopped loving you T....even though we didn't know each other for long."

"I don't think we needed to." He said and I chuckled, shaking my head as I pulled out another bullet. "No...neither  do I..." I whispered and he sighed, looking over at Lilly and John. "How old is Lilly?" He asked and I paused, my heart leaping slightly before I continued pulling out another bullet and letting it drop down with a clatter. "I'm surprised you haven't asked her yourself....In fact no. I know how you work. You've already asked her and you want to see if I'm going to lie or not." I said and he sighed, shaking his head. "She's 10."

"I know. I gave birth to her, you don't have to tell me." I said, letting another bullet drop. "But that wouldn't make sense unless-"

"Her name is Lilly moon Connor, she was born  dec 24  1985. She has organs like any other human but instead of bones she has a layer of thin but strong metal which grows with her, making her extremely strong and pretty much indestructible. However a fleas wound could kill her if it's strong enough to effect any of her organs. So in a sense she's-"

"Half Terminator half Human." He said quietly and I nodded, letting another bullet drop. "Yes...she's your kid." I said and I felt his body tense slightly before he sighed, me taking out the last bullet. "We're done." I said and he pulled on his shirt once more, him turning back around to face me. "Does she know?"

"She knows her father was a Terminator; she just doesn't know what he looks like...his name...anything." I said and he sighed, looking at me with sad eyes. "I wish I was there. She's grown up now-"

"She's 10. She's still got a lot more growing up to do." I said and he chuckled, smiling lightly at me. "We're going to have to tell her at one stage." He said and I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "Well when we have time we will." I said and he smiled at me before the others walked over, John frowning as Sarah eyed the Terminator warily. "Will your wounds heal?"

"Yes."

"Good because if you can't pass as human you're not that good to us." She said and I raised an eyebrow as John spoke. "How long do you last?"

"120 years with my existing power cell." He said and Lilly frowned, jumping up on the table and sitting there, her legs dangling. "Can you learn? So you can be more....you know...human?" He asked and T looked at him before looking at me. "Don't look at me. I don't know the answer." I said and he sighed before passing me a small knife. "You do it. I trust you." He said and I smiled lightly before he sat down, clearing his throat as he looked up at Lilly. "Hello." He said and she frowned, looking at me for a moment before looking back at T. "...Hi." She said, still kicking her legs as he smiled before looking at me in the reflection of the mirror. "My CPU is a neutral-net processor, a learning computer. But skynet presents the switch to read only when we're sent out."

"So where's the switch?" I asked my eyes scanning his body as he chuckled, his eyes glittering at me. "Well where do you think?" He asked and I frowned, thinking for a moment before my eyes landed on his head. "Oh..." I said and he chuckled before looking straight ahead. "Cut there." He said, taking my free hand and pressing it against his head, me sighing before gently cutting into his head to reveal a small hatch. "Eww..." Lilly said, grimacing slightly as T chuckled, smiling lightly at her. "Unscrew the port." He said and I grabbed a small screw driver, doing so and opening the hatch, looking further into it. There was a small, memory stick like object. "Take the tweezers and pull it out."

"Will it hurt?"

"No." he said and I gave a small nod before pulling it out, T's eyes immediately going dead. "....T?" I asked but he didn't respond, he just stared forwards as Sarah took the stick from me, John pulling up his hand and watching as it stuck in mid air. "He's brain dead-"

"Because it's been taken out." I said and Lilly frowned, looking past me before her eyes grew wide, her darting over to Sarah and placing her hands over the thing. "NO!" She yelled as the hammer came down, hitting Lilly fingers as she glared at Sarah, not flinching from her now twisted and broken fingers. "Sarah what in gods name are you doing!?" I snapped grabbing Lilly and the chip, Sarah glaring at me. "Don't you dare kill him-"

"it John. Not him. It-"

"Fine. Don't kill it. We need it!" He snapped as I gave the chip to John, looking at Lilly fingers. "Sorry Lilly." Sarah said, looking at her as Lilly glared. "You tried to kill him!" She exclaimed as Sarah sighed, shaking her head. "We're better off on our own."

"Say's you! He saved us! We need him otherwise we have nothing!" She snapped, me sighing as she yanked her broken hand away from me, me sighing as she stormed off, Sarah looking after her with sad eyes. "Look, Mom, if I'm supposed to ever be this great leader you should start listening to my leadership idea's once in a while. Because if you won't nobody else will." John said and she looked at him before throwing the hammer down, turning her back as John flicked the switch, placing it back into T's head. "Any problems?"

"No...none at all..." He said and I sighed, turning around. "Lily ." I said and she came out from the other room, hold her hand. "The skin starting to hurt?" I asked and T whipped around as Sarah sighed. "I'm sorry lily. I really didn't-"

"It's fine..." she said and I sighed as she walked towards me, me kneeling down beside her and gently taking her hand. "We need bandages. You got any Sarah?" I asked and she sighed, shaking her head. "No." She said and T got to his feet, walking towards us. "here. Let me." He said and Lilly looked up at him as he took her by the hand and lead her across to the other room. I frowned, looking after them before looking at Sarah. "I'll be back in a second." I said and she nodded, silently following before standing at the door, both Lilly and T having their backs to me. "So your skin hurts?"

"Yeah but it's not too bad." She said and he smiled while gently clicking the metal bones back into place. "Flex them for me?" He asked and she gave a small nod before doing so, him studying them carefully. "You'll be fine..." He said and she smiled as he got bandages and gently wrapped them around her hand. "You and my mom are close right?" She asked and he paused for a moment before nodding, smiling at her. "We are. A lot closer than you'd think." he said and I smiled lightly, leaning against the doorframe. "Lilly." I said and they both turned to look at me, Lilly frowning. "Yeah?" She asked and I smiled lightly, folding my arms across my chest as I nodded towards T. "He's your father." I said and she turned, looking at him with wide eyes as he smiled. "You...are?" She asked and he nodded, smiling at her. "Hello." He said quietly and she slowly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly as I smiled, wiping away a small tear which slid down my face...