What I Want to Say

Do you know what you did to me?!?!? Do you know how much you fucking hurt me?!?!? How every time I close my eyes all I can see is you touching me or beating me or yelling at me for no reason!! Do you know how hard it is for me to have a relationship?!?!? Do you know how scared I am of males now?!?! Do you know how many nightmares I still have?!?!? 7 years later!! You ruined my fucking life!! And all you have to do is carry around a card and register as a sex offender?!?!? Do you know how messed up that is?!?! I was fucking 4 years old and you didn't stop till I was 6!! You destroyed my life!! Every guy that's 6 foot or taller scares the shit out of me!! You scared me for life!! I will never forget what you did!! I can never ever live a normal fucking life thanks to you!! And you can just go on with your day like nothing ever happened!! You don't know what you did to me!! And you never will!! You'll never understand being afraid to do anything sexual with another guy cause all you can see is a 55 year old man touching you!! Or trying to rape you!! And every time someone raises their hand a little to high all I can think about is how many times you've chased me up the goddamn stairs just so you can beat me!!!! Do you know how fucked up I am because of you!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! AND YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!! NEVER!!